Nowadays we want each and everything to be big, if it might be our goals, lifestyle, entertainment, etc. Whatever it may be so, As technology is updating day by day our dreams and wishes are also becoming smarter as well. Such as, if we are watching a movie or video on our smartphone or PC. We imagine that it would have been even better if we watch it on wider screens such as TV, LED screens. So Why can’t we watch or stream all of our activities? That did in smartphones or PC on big screens such as TV, LCD, and LED screens? Let’s read the article, to know AllCast for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
For all of these questions, we discovered an app named AllCast. AllCast is basically a casting app that lets you watch all your favorite movies, videos, and music on your TV. And also it connects your smartphone to the TV too. With using this app you guys can watch or cast movies, videos, and music that is basically playing on your smartphone with TV. So, in this article, we will discuss Allcast App Features, Android & iOS download. Also how you can download Allcast for Pc/laptop on Windows 10, Windows 7,8,8.1, XP, Vista Mac Os Computer actually.
Well, AllCast basically plays the role of a wireless connector from an Android smartphone to a TV actually. In the family or friends gathering, if you guys want to show some pictures or videos to all folks at a time. Then it will be impossible to do on smartphones actually. Since smartphone screens are so small, you guys can’t show the media content to many persons at a time. The better treatment in these situations is basically to connect the smartphone with television so that all members can see content at a time.
We are right now living in an era of connectivity. Each and every day we experience something new, new devices are also coming constantly. Every new device is actually better than the previous model. No matter where you guys are if your internet your life will be really easy. Smartphone users can never be bored as well. Listening to Music and watching videos are basically the most common hobbies. The entertainment gets double if the screen gets bigger actually. So, converting smartphone small screen into giant size LEDs is really something exceptional right.
The good thing about AllCast is its versatility actually. It supports most of the operating systems and TV devices at a time. As per the official description, this app also supports Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony Panasonic, and also many other DLNA Renderers as well. The only problem is that AllCast TV free version has a time limit of 5 mins actually. After that, users also have to connect to this app again from the beginning. In order, to remove this limitation users has to pay an amount for the pro version actually.
The app also supports IOS and android. So what if someone wants to enjoy it on their computer. Well, you can also download Allcast for windows 7,8,10 Desktop Mac and Laptop via using an android emulator. The Bluestacks is the actually most commonly used emulator for the purpose Allcast offers a lot of exciting features to its users as well.
AllCast Comparison to Other Apps
Cast to TV basically enables you guys to cast online videos and all of the local videos, music, and images to TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or also Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV, or any other DLNA Devices. Cast to TV and enjoy movies on your TV now! It has local playback for videos. Identify video, audio, picture files on your device, and SD Card automatically. With Cast to TV, you guys can also stream to tv from your phone without limitation. It also helps you quickly stream movies, music, and photos to your Smart TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, as well.
AllCast also lets you cast to Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV. Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony, and also Panasonic Smart TVs, and many Other DLNA Renderers. This is actually the free version of AllCast, which shows ads on the phone when it is casting. Upgrade to the premium version in order to delete the ads.
- This app will let you play all of your Android content like photos, videos, songs, movies, etc on your TV’s bigger screen.
- In the free version, you guys get 5 minutes of the viewing limit. And in the premium version; there is no restriction to your play actually.
- Allcast also lets you cast on Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung TV, Apple TV, and many other famous devices.
- This app also streams from top cloud providers such as Dropbox, Instagram, Google+, and Google Drive.
- Pretty much easy and really simple to access via all its users.
- It also has the ability to read both internal and external storage devices.
All the distinguishing features actually make this application so exciting for the users and the sharing option is a really big plus as well. As you can turn your smartphone into a theater through sharing your screen on the big TV. That provides unlimited entertainment. The easy to use interface is helping this app in increasing its users along with every rising sun.
Allcast is also computable to different devices that are mentioned below
AllCast for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, the AllCast app is specifically designed for Android and iOS devices. As we have already discussed the availability of AllCast for PC above. We were basically talking about the software and that software is known as Android Emulator.
We have already discussed Android Emulators 1000 times actually. Just writing a short introduction to Android Emulators for the new users. Android emulators are software that brings the Android OS to a PC. We can also experience 2 operating systems on PC & Laptop at a time. It is pretty easy to download Android apps and games for PC using emulators as well.
Download – AllCast
Well, Trendsetter can never be crossed in any field actually. So, in Android emulators, BlueStacks was the trendsetter of this concept. Till now, BlueStacks is basically the fastest and most stable among all, best Android companion for Windows as well. So we suggest you to use BlueStacks to download and install AllCast for PC.
- Just download an emulator of your choice, I am picking BlueStacks.
- Then, to download there is an installation of an emulator on the device. The rest of the function is the same as the Android smartphone’s first time turning on actually.
- We have to choose the language in the emulator.
- Connect the emulator to working WiFi in order to proceed further.
- Now enter Google Account (Existing), it is safe and secure as well.
- After you complete these formalities we will come on BlueStacks home the screen.
- Now navigate to My Apps > System Apps > Google Play.
- You have to search for AllCast and install it. Keep in mind, the official developer of this app is ClockworkMod.
How to install AllCast Receiver on Windows PC via NoxPlayer
- You need to download & Install NoxPlayer at http://bignox.com. The installation is really easy to carry out actually.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and then drop it. The File Manager will now show up. Press the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that basically turns blue.
- Then you guys will be able to install the apk that you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to any other locations in Nox.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.