If you guys are looking to install the ATCloud app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the ATCloud App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about ATCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
- 1 ATCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
ATCloud permits users to view more than 16 live video streams at the same time. Users can also watch the videos from these security cameras far away from their workplace or homes. If you want to view the footage from the cameras, all you guys need is a working internet or Wifi connection. You can create an account and set a login password so that nobody can see the footage without even your permission. ATCLOUD gives basic functions such as streaming videos over WiFi and 3G as well.
The app also lets you view more than 4 live video streams which are really useful if you have up to one stream. Users can’t only see the live footage but also record the videos from the cameras as well. You can set the time of recording and the app automatically start the recording at that time. All of the recorded videos are saved in the storage of your device. So that they can watch them anytime as well. YOu can take screenshots and photos from the live and recorded videos as well.
ATCloud also supports many stunning features such as PTZcontrol, Two-way talk-back, Device management, Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G/4G, and much more. The simple interface makes this app easier to use and operate as well. It also provided digital zoom with which users can zoom the videos and then take a closer look at the action in the footage. If you guys have installed security cameras you should just give it a try to ATCloud For PC.
ATCloud Comparison with Other Apps
Android application P6SLite developed via ZHANG Lin is listed under the category Productivity. Also, according to Google Play P6SLite achieved up to 100,000 installs. P6SLite right now has 1,948 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.84. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 11.09%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 51.07% as well. P6SLite has the current market position #92009 via a number of ratings.
ATCloud is regarded as one of the best apps in the Video Players & Editors category. Along with its simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, ATCloud has got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 100,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 3.6$ stars from the users.
- Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G or 4G
- View more than 16 live video streams
- Device management as well.
- Snapshot and browse photo
- Record and playback video
- PTZ control as well
- Landscape and also Portrait orientation support
- Two-way talk-back too
- Digital ZOOM
- Using QRcode to add the new device
ATCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the ATCloud App for PC, the ATCloud app for Windows, and the ATCloud App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open ATCloud for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “ATCloud” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the ATCloud Player App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the ATCloud on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the ATCloud from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Can I Use ATCloud in PC Without Any Emulator?
You cannot use the ATCloud on the PC without the android emulator as our PC has no default software in order to run the apk files as well.
Is ATCloud free?
Yes, It is absolutely free for everyone and has no restrictions actually. You can download ATCloud as much as you can without any problems actually.
Do I need Google play services for the ATCloud?
Yes, you guys must download and install the Google play service if your device does not have the app. So, the ATCloud will run without even any problems.
Is ATCloud legal and safe?
The ATCloud app gives only legal content so you guys can stay secure and protect.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.