If you guys are looking to install AZ Screen Recorder App on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install AZ Screen Recorder App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about AZ Screen Recorder for PC, Windows, and Mac
- 1 AZ Screen Recorder for PC, Windows, and Mac
AZ Screen Recorder Introduction
AZ Screen Recorder is basically a fantastic screen recorder app that can run smoothly on personal computers that use Android emulators as well. This screen recording app actually captures and records high-quality videos from the screen of the PC and permits users in order to edit the resulting images and videos.
This app gives an easy way for users in order to record video tutorials, video calls, video games, live shows, videos with download restrictions, and much more. For improved functionality, this app basically comes along with lots of features. For example screen capture, video editing tools, image editing tools, and much more.
In order to start, you have to open the AZ Screen Recorder app. It will give a moveable toggle that’s gonna appear on your screen as well. Now you need to open the interface which you guys want to record. When you are there, select the record button and it will then start to record. The app will keep recording your activities until you tap on the stop button. Furthermore, it will ask you to give some in-app permissions. Since it works well if this app has permission to save files in your external storage.
AZ Screen Recorder Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Mobizen Screen Recorder developed via MOBIZEN is listed under the category Productivity. Well, according to Google Play Mobizen Screen Recorder achieved up to 100,000,000 installs. Mobizen Screen Recorder right now has 2,975,144 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.23. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is basically 1.08%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 2.27% as well. Mobizen Screen Recorder actually has the current market position #235 via the number of ratings.
Android application AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream developed via AZ Screen Recorder is listed under the category Video Players. Also, according to Google Play AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream achieved up to 50,000,000 installs. AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream right now has 1,386,891 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.52. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 1.41%, percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is actually 2.91%. AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream also has the current market position #558 via the number of ratings.
AZ Screen Recorder Features
AZ Screen Recorder gives stable and also fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you guys can easily record famous mobile game videos. You can also record video calls along with family and friends…
Screen Video Recorder with internal sound
From Android 10, this completely free screen recorder will also support recording internal audio. If you guys want to record gameplay, video tutorial along with internal audio. This powerful screen recorder along with the audio is the best choice for you actually.
Game Recorder in FULL HD
This game recorder also supports the recording game screen in high quality, such as 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are also available for you.
Screen Recorder with Facecam
Using this Screen Recorder along with Facecam, your face and emotions can also be recorded in a small overlay window. You guys can freely adjust the Facecam size and then drag it to any position on the screen
AZ Screen Recorder provides a lot of free features:
- You can record internal sound (from Android 10)
- Record gameplay along with external sound
- Pause or resume screen recording
- Turn on the front camera (Facecam)
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder basically helps you to record the screen as GIF
- Control screen recording via floating window or notification bar as well
- You can shake the device in order to stop recording the screen
- Draw on the screen, however, recording gameplay
- Transfer recorded videos, and also screenshots to your computer via Wifi
After recording the device screen, you guys can edit your videos along with these editing functions:
- Convert video to GIF
- Trim video
- Delete the middle part of the video
- Also, merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
- Add background music to your video
- Add subtitles to the video
- Extract image from the video as well
- Crop your video
- Also, rotate video
- Compress video too
- Edit audio as well
Well, with the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you guys can also stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and much more. You can also stream gameplay in order to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events as well. AZ Screen Recorder gives the following features in order to help you live stream easily:
- Many broadcast resolution settings, and stream with the high quality you want
- Facecam when live streaming
Screenshots and Image Editing
AZ Screen Recorder is actually more than a screen video recorder. It can also capture screenshots and edit photos as well. You can also take a screenshot easily with just one click, use in-app image editing tools to stitch or crop images. And then share your screenshots along with your friends.
- Stitch images: Auto detect and combine a lot of images into one
- Crop images: Delete unwanted parts
- Blur image: pixelate areas that you guys don’t want to show
- Add text, and draw on the image too…
AZ Screen Recorder for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Zeroner App for PC, Zeroner app for Windows, and Zeroner App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install Zeroner App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Zeroner” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Zeroner App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Zeroner App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on Zeroner App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.