If you guys are looking to install CLONEit on PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install CLONEit on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well.
CLONEit is an Android app that definitely helps you clone one device to the other for file sharing a purpose. More than eleven formats of data files can be transferred via accessing its services. Messenger chats, media files such as video, audio, and pictures are accessible. A user can also send or receive different apps and system files as well. Sounds just like a user can perform any sort of backup and restore operation with this app. Through a user-friendly interface is available, a user can also perform any kind of transferring process without even complications.
The transfer speed of 20 m/s, around 200 times faster than Bluetooth actually. If making a smart choice, otherwise, the user would have to wait much longer actually. The application works really well, along with well-designed, simple usability too. Transfer speed is really impressive and a bit disappointing that there is no availability for many other platforms. That leaves most of the users without the possibility of using it in their cloning.
Well, in order to start working with CLONEit, a user has to install the app on both sender and receiver devices as well. After a user has installed the app on both devices, he must select for each device either he wants to receive a file or send one as well. When you select that, then start transferring the file and you will see for yourself that the transferring process will then complete in a matter of seconds. it is totally safe for a user in order to transfer files with the help of CLONEit. Since this app starts working through creating an offline hotspot. The created hotspot only permits only two of the connected devices (sender/receiver) in order to transfer data.
CLONEit Comparison to other Apps
The android application SHAREit – Transfer & Share developed via Smart Media4U Technology Pte. Ltd. is listed under the category Tools actually. Well, according to Google Play SHAREit – Transfer & Share achieved up to 1,000,000,000 installs. SHAREit – Transfer & Share right now has 15,166,573 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.07. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 0.99%, percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 2.0%. SHAREit – Transfer & Share has the current market position #27 by the number of ratings as well.
Android application CLONEit – Batch Copy All Data developed via SuperTools Corporation is basically listed under the category Tools. Well, according to Google Play CLONEit – Batch Copy All Data achieved up to 10,000,000 installs actually. CLONEit – Batch Copy All Data currently has 96,458 ratings with an average rating value of 4.07. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 1.1%, percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 2.22%. It has the current market position #7200 via the number of ratings actually.
CLONEit is the best application that basically helps you transfers files and documents from one device to another. It has many interesting features of which some are listed below.
- Using his amazing application you can actually transfer 12 types of data from one device to another
- You can transfer files, documents, messages, call logs, applications, photos, videos, and many more
- It is a really fast application it sends all of your files within seconds
- Also, it doesn’t need any Wi-Fi or data connection it is the complete offline app
- It also supports forty-plus languages
- No need to worry about data leakage it has the complete privacy of your data because it will be done through offline
- It deletes junk files from your device
- It actually has a mobile app uninstaller and RAMS cleaning
- Also, no need to connect both devices with the help of cables. You can transfer data with the help of wireless connections actually.
- Total privacy as this app does not save your data in the cloud storage.
CLONEit for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
You may have guessed so far that CLONEit is officially introduced in order to work with smartphones. So there is no official version of CLONEit for PC actually. Don’t worry, you can always download & install these apps on Windows PC or MacBook. In order to do so, you will have to access the services of a third-party software known as the Android emulator. We are going to talk about installing CLONEit for PC through Bluestacks.
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that permits you to run Android apps on a computer. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC along with Bluestacks:
- Tap on the provided link in order to download & install Bluestacks on PC/Laptop.
- When you install, then just open the Play Store.
- Now navigate to Play Store’s search bar and then type CLONEit.
- Tap on your desired app or just click enter.
- Press the install button and wait until it completes.
- When you guys do it, the icon of the CLONEit app will then start to appear on the home screen of Bluestacks.
Using Nox Player
You have to follow these steps below:
- First, you have to install the Nox app player in PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox in PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and then just search for CLONEit
- Now you have to install CLONEit on your Nox emulator
- Whenever the installation completed, you will be able in order to play CLONEit on your PC
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.