If you guys are looking to install the FX Player app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the FX Player App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the Download FX Player app for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
- 1 Download FX Player for PC, Windows, and Mac
FX Player Introduction
FX Player is actually one of the best Media Players & Editors on the internet. FX Player – a video player, media, network, and also floating media – is really famous among Android users. It’s really simple to use and has easy to navigate user interface as well. It has a mobile-optimized interface and gives both local and network streaming environments. Further, videos can be watched on TV via Chromecast along with their subtitles.
I can guarantee that FX Player is actually the ideal video player for all. Up to 1,000,000 people have installed this app and it also has a ranking of 4.4 stars on Google Play Store. In the Editor’s Choice Apps section, FX Player – video player, media, network, floating is also available. Although the FX Player desktop version is not accessible, however, there is still a way in order to access and use FX Player on your desktop. We can advise you on how you can access and update FX Player via Android emulators. Read the whole post to know how to download the FX player on PC.
FX Player Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Power Media Player developed via CyberLink.com is listed under the category Video Players. Also, according to Google Play, Power Media Player achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. Power Media Player right now has 28,250 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.23. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.28%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.52%as well. Power Media Player actually has the current market position #19176 via a number of ratings.
Android application FX Player – video player, converter, downloader developed via FIPE Labs is listed under the category Video Players. Well, according to Google Play FX Player – video player, converter, downloader achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. FX Player – video player, converter, downloader right now has 42,311 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.4. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 2.38%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 4.61% as well. FX Player – video player, converter, downloader also has the current market position #14356 thorough the number of ratings.
FX Player Features
■ Playback and subtitles
- All video formats also including MKV, MP4, AVI, TS, WEBM, MOV, WMV, 3GP, ASF, FLV, MPG, OGV, RM, and many more.
- All that video codecs that includes H264, HEVC, MPEG, VP8, VP9, WMV, DIVX, XVID, etc
- Also all audio Codecs including AC3, AAC, MP3, MP2, AMRNB, FLAC, WMA, WAV and EAC3, DTS, TrueHD external Codecs, etc.
- High-definition video playback along with automatic optimization function (HD, 4K, 8k, DVD, Blu-ray) SRT, SMI, SSA, VTT, IDX, SUB, etc.
- Built-in subtitles and multiple languages included also with the video
- Also, built-in FTP, SMB, CIFS, HTTP, or WebDAV client for network streaming
- It supports built-in hardware acceleration chipset
- Mirror mode – invert screen in order to learn how to dance
- It supports SRT, SMI, SSA, VTT subtitles
- Cast videos, movies, music videos, as well. on a large-screen TV along with Chromecast
■ Video previews and pop-ups
- Instantly check the video contents on the list
- Full-screen switching and video pop-up connection along with automatic screen rotation
- You can preview function ON/OFF
- Pop-up player to view videos whenever browsing the web
- Increase or decrease window size
- Previous or next video and progress bar navigation as well
- Double-tap in order to navigate forward/backward
- Pinch zoom in or out to zoom in and out of video & move video
- Volume and brightness control as well
- Swipe to instantly navigate via the video
- You can use two-fingers to swipe up/down and control playback speed
■ Video list and management
- It automatically recognizes all video files saved on the device and the SD card
- Edits and manages videos via deleting, moving, and renaming, etc.
- Move personal videos safely to a secret folder actually
Download FX Player for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the FX Player App for PC, the FX Player app for Windows, and the FX Player App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open FX Player on PC for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “FX Player” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the FX Player App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the FX Player App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the FX Player App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.