If you guys are looking to install the EZVIZ app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the EZVIZ App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about EZVIZ for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
EZVIZ is actually a surveillance security app. It basically manages and controls P2P cams from any part of the world. Along with this app, you guys can get live feedings for NVRs and DVRs. EZVIZ app helps you see live video of the home and office cams as well.
You can keep your home, office or pets secure via EZVIZ app as it permits you in order to keep eye on all of the things about which you guys are worried. Moreover, through this app, you have the ability in order to manage all functions of the camera with remote access. Thus it gives global access to its users in order to handle the security of your places with the security system as you can lock or unlock this app with your fingerprints. Further, you guys can view and check your places from anywhere and anytime as well.
EZVIZ Android app is basically designed in such a way that it can support the series of security for VNRs, DVRs, and cloud cameras as well. More than this, you guys can set motion detection alerts on the occurrence of some irregular event. Along with this advanced instant alert feature of EZVIZ, you guys will be able to receive alerts in the form of text. Thus, after you receive the alert, you can take important action instantly. In order to make sure the security and safety of your land, home, or office. Select this app in order to keep your assets secure.
EZVIZ Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Hik-Connect developed via HIKVISION HQ is listed under the category Video Players. Well, according to Google Play Hik-Connect achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. Hik-Connect right now has 45,889 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.3. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is actually 0%. Hik-Connect actually has the current market position #13291 via a number of ratings.
Android application EZVIZ developed via EZVIZ Inc. is listed under the category Video Players. Also, according to Google Play EZVIZ achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. EZVIZ right now has 44,105 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.57. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 10.3%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 22.52% as well. EZVIZ actually has the current market position #13677 through the number of ratings.
- Just see a high-definition live stream from anywhere
- See in the dark along with IR light on
- Playback recorded videos along with CloudPlay, an SD card, or NVR or DVR
- Talk through Two-Way Audio
- Get instant alerts whenever motion is detected as well
- Customize detection zones and sensitivity too
- Set schedules in order to record the moments that matter
- Share devices along with friends and family
EZVIZ for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the EZVIZ App for PC, the EZVIZ app for Windows, and the EZVIZ App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open EZVIZ on pc for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “EZVIZ” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the EZVIZ App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the EZVIZ App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the EZVIZ App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Can I See Ezviz on the computer?
Ezviz is basically an Android application, so it would be impossible to watch it on your PC. But, along with the use of a third-party Android emulator, you can also download the app for the PC and watch it on your computer.
Is the Ezviz app free of cost?
The Ezviz camera app is absolutely free to use. So the app can also be download from Google Playstore and Apple Appstore. All of the features are mentioned above gets for free.
How can I install Ezviz on Windows 10?
It does not really matter which type of Window that you are using, and you guys will have to download an emulator if you want to download EZVIZ on your PC. The most recommended emulator for Windows 10 is the Bluestacks Android emulator as well.
Is Ezviz a good brand or not?
You may not have heard so much about EZVIZ, but you may have heard about Hikvision. EZVIZ is backed up by Hikvision, which is a popular and trusted brand in the surveillance industry. So EZVIZ eventually follows the footsteps of Hikvision to provide excellent quality.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.