If you guys are looking to install the Glympse app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Glympse App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the Download Glympse app for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Glympse is an absolutely free geolocation app that basically lets you share your location along with whoever you like. It’s really great for those that want to check if loved ones arrived somewhere safely or for those that want to know if their friends are in the area or not. Glympse boasts a range of useful features, also including the ability in order to set a profile picture, send messages, change the map service. Or also ‘bump’ a Glympse to someone else using the Android Beam function (Android devices only) actually.
Glympse even syncs along with your calendar, which permits you to instantly share your location with other participants in the meeting. Just before it starts so that they can see that you guys are en route to the meeting.
Glympse basically permits you in order to share where you are more publicly, too. You can also send a Glympse to Facebook or Twitter. So your friends and followers can also see where you are and where you guys are heading too. Very useful if you are planning to meet up along with a bunch of people and want them. In order to see that you’re on your way.
Glympse is really simple yet very well implemented. In order to share your current location along with someone you simply type their phone number or email or choose them from your contacts list as well. They will then be sent a link to their email or SMS which. When clicked, will actually open a map view in the person’s browser on their PC or mobile actually.
This map – also displayed in the Glympse app on your phone – plots your exact position in real-time as well. Tracking your movements along with a green line. You also have the option in order to plot a destination point, so whoever is watching the map that you can see exactly where you guys are and where you’re heading.
Glympse Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Zenly – Your map, your people developed via ZENLY is listed under the category Social. Well, according to Google Play Zenly – Your map, your people achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. Zenly – Your map, your people right now has 162,800 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.39. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 9.27%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 18.3% as well. Zenly – Your map, your people actually has the current market position #4612 via a number of ratings.
Android application Glympse – Share GPS location developed via Glympse, Inc is listed under category Social. Also, according to Google Play Glympse – Share GPS location achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. Glympse – Share GPS location right now has 111,789 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.23. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.12%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.28% as well. Glympse – Share GPS location actually has the current market position #6322 through the number of ratings.
- Easy: no need to sign-up
- Safe: your Glympse automatically expires actually
- Live: share location in real-time along with dynamic map
- Open: share with anyone – no app need to view
- Passive: runs in the background also
- Global: works anywhere you have GPS and also a data connection
Use Glympse to:
- Coordinate a social night out along with friends
- Let your spouse know your ETA whenever you’ll be home from work
- Also, let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
- Find friends at a concert festival as well
- Give a courtesy notice with ETA to a client whenever stuck in traffic
- Share a charity run route along with followers on Facebook or Twitter
- Direct emergency or roadside personnel to you instantly.
Really simple to use
Lets you share your location in many ways as well
Also, show your location in real-time on your Facebook wall
Slick integration along with contacts and calendar
Lets you easily plot your location also
Cross-platform so supports most of the devices
4-hour sharing time limit as well
Glympse for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Glympse App for PC, the Glympse app for Windows, and the Glympse App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Glympse on PC for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Glympse” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Glympse App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Glympse App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Glympse App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.