If you guys are looking to install the HomeSafe View app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the HomeSafe View App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about HomeSafe View for Windows and Mac – Download
HomeSafe View Introduction
HomeSafe View is actually one of the best Android tools for video surveillance. This application basically lets the users watch live videos of IP cam directly on their Smartphones. It provides live HD video streaming of the cam along with the help of an internet connection as well. Without even the WiFi or mobile networks it won’t actually work. Other than streaming it also records videos and notifies users if the app detects any motion in cam video as well.
The method to connect IP with the HomeSafe View app is really simple. You also just have to make an account and become a registered user as well. When you do that, now you guys have to the information of the cam. Enter details for example Device Name, Device ID, Login Type, Media Port, and also your username and password. After you guys configure the cam along with the app you can see live HD video of the cam easily.
This app is only compatible along with Swann DVR models. Not every model of Swann DVR works along with this app. It right now supports DVR models along with 4, 8, or 16 channels. You can manage and control working for DVRs for example DVRx-1590, DVRx-1600, DVRx-4575.
HomeSafe View is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Tools category. Along with it’s very simple to use and easy to navigate UI as well. HomeSafe View has also got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 500,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 3.1 stars from the users.
HomeSafe View Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Vivitar Smart Home Security developed via Sakar International, Inc. is listed under the category House & Home. Well, according to Google Play Vivitar Smart Home Security achieved up to 100,000 installs. Vivitar Smart Home Security right now has 1,090 ratings along with an average rating value of 2.93. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 2.55%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 4.36%. Vivitar Smart Home Security also has the current market position #122253 via a number of ratings as well.
Android application HomeSafe View developed via Swann Communications is listed under the category Tools. Also, according to Google Play HomeSafe View achieved up to 500,000 installs. HomeSafe View right now has 4,093 ratings along with an average rating value of 1.84. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 3.58%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 7.41%. HomeSafe View also has the current market position #61859 via the number of ratings.
HomeSafe View Features
So, we have listed down the features of the CMS and know in detail about the software features and also functions in order to get an insight about the application. The software is absolutely free to download on Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS. The features of this CMS is as follows:
- Multi-channel view of more than 128 cameras.
- Playback recordings from your DVR on PC ( requires the good speed of the internet to upload).
- Snapshot and screenshot features.
- Give PTZ control.
- Also, remote access to the CCTV cameras.
- Application user management as well.
- Event Search as well.
- Motion detection and management also.
Right now supports DVR models (x will also be 4, 8, or 16 channel relying on your model actually):
- Also, DVRx-4480
- Also, DVKx-4590
- And DVRx-5580
- And many other Swann DVR models will not work along with this app.
HomeSafe View for Windows and Mac – Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the HomeSafe View App for PC, the HomeSafe View app for Windows, and the HomeSafe View App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install HomeSafe View App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “HomeSafe View” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the HomeSafe View App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the HomeSafe View App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the HomeSafe View App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.