Here’s how you can connect the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ to your TV, monitor, or projector. That lets you enjoy videos, games, and much more on the biggest screen in the room. We’ll also cover both wired and wireless methods here, that is starting with our top choice and moving onto a few alternatives as well. Let’s now read the article to know about How to Mirror Samsung S8 to TV – Full Tutorial.
How to Mirror Samsung S8 to TV – Full Tutorial
You guys can connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone to your TV and also watch videos on a bigger screen. You just have to follow these steps.
Option 1 – Miracast Adapter
- You have to obtain a Miracast Adapter like this one and then plug it into the HDMI port on your TV and a power source.
- On the S8, just swipe down the quick menu through swiping with 2 fingers from the top of the screen down.
- Swipe left, and then select “Smart View“
- Choose the Miracast device in the list, and then you are mirroring to the TV.
Option 2 – Roku or Fire TV
- You have to purchase a Roku or Fire TV device.
- Turn on mirroring.
- Roku – “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Mirroring“
- Fire TV – “Home” > “Mirroring“.
- Apps such as Netflix and YouTube will now have a “Cast” button within the app. That you can use to send the video to the Chromecast and TV as well. If you guys want to mirror everything on the device, swipe down the instant menu from the top of the screen, just swipe left, then select “Smart View“.
Option 3 – ChromeCast
- If you guys do not have a smart TV that actually supports Chromecast. You can acquire a
Google Chromecast Adapter and then connect it to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Make sure the Chromecast and Galaxy S8 are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You have to install the Google Home app on the Galaxy S8.
- Just follow the wizard to set up your device with your TV.
- Apps such as Netflix and YouTube will now have a “Cast” button within the app. That you can use to send the video to the Chromecast and also TV. If you guys want to mirror each and everything on the device. Then open the Google Home app, choose, then select “Cast screen/audio “
Option 4 – Wired Connection
This option will actually provide the best frame rate.
- You have to connect a Samsung USB-C to HDMI Adapter to the USB port on your phone.
- Connect a standard HDMI cable between the adapter and TV, and then you’re ready to run as well.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.