If you guys are looking to install the Keepsafe app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Keepsafe App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about How to Open Keepsafe on PC, Windows, and Mac.
Keepsafe is a really easy to use and very friendly app. Along with Keepsafe you just need to click on the pictures or videos and import them into your Keepsafe Photo Vault. When you import, you can then delete those pictures from your phone’s gallery. Now, those private pictures can only access via Keepsafe Photo Vault.
Smartphone users can also protect their confidential and special photos through using the Keepsafe Photo Vault. Keepsafe Photo Vault completely protects and secures the photos and videos. Because it integrates locking features via the use of PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and also military-grade encryption as well.
There is also no doubt that it’s an appropriate place in order to save your pictures and videos. Because it continuously backup the pictures and videos. So they will be accessible and recoverable in case of loss. It not only offers the privacy and security of the pictures but it also saves the phone space. Thus you have a wide-range chance in order to preserve your special memories.
Other than this, you guys can also protect copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards. In addition, you guys can arrange your crucial documents. Also, your pictures and videos will be synced to all of the devices. So you can access all from any device at any time as well. Moreover, you can also share your saved pictures safely and confidently.
Keepsafe Comparison With Other Apps
Android application Cover Photo Lock & Applock. Safe Gallery Vault App developed via Baloota is listed under the category Photography. Also, according to Google Play Cover Photo Lock & Applock. Safe Gallery Vault App achieved up to 100,000 installs. Cover Photo Lock & Applock. Safe Gallery Vault App right now has 1,225 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.56. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 3.42%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 6.69% as well. Cover Photo Lock & Applock. Safe Gallery Vault App actually has the current market position #115575 via a number of ratings.
Android application Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos developed via Keepsafe is listed under the category Photography. Well, according to Google Play Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos achieved up to 50,000,000 installs. Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos right now has 1,760,528 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.38. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 0.21%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.43%. Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos actually has the current market position #418 via the number of ratings.
- Each and everything behind a lock – Your pictures are secured via a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint.
- Sync pictures or videos all across devices – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your pictures, albums, and videos almost across all of your devices.
- Backup pictures & videos for easy recovery – worry not if your phone is lost, stolen, or damaged!
- You face-down auto-lock – In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself whenever your device faces downward as well.
- Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos along with confidence. Also, control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received actually.
- Shared Albums – You can create and share a private album along with your significant other.
- Keepsafe also does not show up in your recently used apps list!
Keepsafe Premium Exclusive Features:
- Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes in order to access particular albums
- Break-In Alerts: Takes pictures of intruders and tracks break-in attempts
- Fake Pin: Creates a decoy Keepsafe along with a separate PIN code
- Private Cloud: Saves more than 10,000 items in Keepsafe
- Space Saver: Compresses pictures and saves originals to the Cloud
- Trash Recovery: Retrieves pictures you’ve mistakenly deleted
- Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free actually
- Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a particular image
Pros of Keepsafe
- Keepsafe is a really simple app to use. The user interface is really friendly, and anyone can use it.
- Also offers the option of using biometric features in order to log in. This is much easier than via PINs and passwords.
- The app is powerful and outsiders can hardly access it without even your consent.
- It actually uses a strong SSL.
- The backup plan is effective because you guys don’t have to worry when you lose your data.
Cons of Keepsafe app
- The app is actually partly limited. It’s not absolutely free. Keepsafe has a free limit of 5000 files. You will need to get the premium version in order to upload more files.
- It is, however, worth the security and privacy you guys get.
- You guys won’t be able to persevere along with the pop-up adverts that are continuous.
- You may get tired of via the biometric every time you have to log into the app actually.
How to Open Keepsafe on PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Keepsafe App for PC, the Keepsafe app for Windows, and the Keepsafe App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Keepsafe on pc for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Keepsafe” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Keepsafe App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Keepsafe App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Keepsafe App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this “how to open Keepsafe on pc” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.