As you might know that BlueStacks is an Android emulator heavily used via users throughout the world. The Bluestacks is actually available on Microsoft Windows and macOS. Furthermore, it is the most famous Android emulator on both platforms. Bluestacks was first launched in October 2011 as an Alpha version and then the stable version was launched back in September 2014. Because of the launch, the company has launched five versions from time to time. Let’s now read the article to know about How to Root Bluestacks on PC – Latest Version.
Well, we have listed below the different Bluestacks versions along with their date of launch.
- BlueStacks 2 (launched in December 2015)
- BlueStacks 3 (launched in July 2017)
- Also, BlueStacks 3N (launched in January 2018)
- BlueStacks 4 (launched in September 2018)
- BlueStacks 4 – 64 bit (Launched in January 2019)
Now BlueStacks is basically the choice of millions of people. It is also the most stable Android emulator among all others. Working efficiency and speed is incredible as well. Also, experience the speed of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Android on Windows via BlueStacks. You can also install BlueStacks on Windows and download apps and games. Such as Vidmate for PC, Call of Duty mobile for PC, etc.
Bluestacks is basically an Android emulator that will help you to use different Android apps on your PC. In simple words, it is an Android app player for PC as well. You guys can use any Android app on your PC via this app player. As we all know, Android is actually an open-source operating system. Because of this, there are a lot of apps and games are also available for Android devices. You guys will get thousands of different apps and games support on your Android device, which is more than any other operating system actually.
However, if a PC user wants to run or use an Android app on a PC, then they can do that easily. You just need an Android emulator or Android app player in order to run Android apps on a PC. There are actually a lot of Android emulators are available. And Bluestacks one of them as well.
Bluestacks is probably the most famous Android app player available for PC. You can install it on both Windows and Mac PC and also run any Android app on your PC. This app player also comes along with Google Play Store, the official app store for Android devices. And just like any other Android device, and also you can also install any app or game safely on your PC along with Play Store and use them.
This is actually the reason why folks love to use Bluestacks on their PC. Below, we also have described the basic capability that Bluestacks need.
Install BlueStacks for Windows:
The time needed: 5 to 10 minutes
- It is really easy to download and install BlueStacks on Windows. Just a couple of Steps needed and BlueStacks will be ready to use as well.
- Just open Google Chrome or any other Browser on your Windows Laptop or Desktop.
- Visit BlueStacks.com, the official site of the famous Android emulator.
- Just tap on the Download BlueStacks button on the home page. Repeat the same action on the next tab too.
- BlueStacks installer file will get downloaded in just a few seconds. It’s better to choose Desktop as a download location, will be really easy for you to find the downloaded file.
- Double-tap on the BlueStacks installer .exe file. Permit Software to make changes to your PC.
- Tap on Install now buttons to start the installation. The file size is above 400 MBs so you need to keep patience for a few minutes as well.
- May it will ask you to reboot the system now. After you restart you will show a Google Account Sign-in form. Now enter your Gmail and password in order to make BlueStacks ready for use.
- The BlueStacks is now ready for use as well.
Now you guys can also root BlueStacks on Windows if you want. The procedure is a little bit difficult, however, not so much technical. First, you need to check the requirements in order to root BlueStacks.
Whats are the Benefits of Bluestacks?
- You guys can run almost each and every Android app in Bluestacks from your Windows PC or macOS.
- If you guys don’t have an Android Phone and you want to use a particular app or game, then you can use Bluestacks on your PC.
- If your Android Phone has lower hardware and you guys want to play a game that needs higher specs. Then Bluestacks is the best option used to play that game as well.
Requirement: | how to root Bluestacks on pc
You have to follow things that are important to root BlueStacks latest version 2019.
- BlueStacks 4 must be installed on Windows PC or Mac as well.
- Download BlueStacks Tweaker 5, which Contains BS Tweaker and SuperSU 2.79 (Rooting tool for BlueStacks).
How to Root Bluestacks on PC – Latest Version
You will get a lot of advantages from rooted BlueStacks. Users of Rooted BlueStacks can also block the sponsor ads, pop-ups access to premium BlueStacks for free of cost. And we can also turn off the App center in BlueStacks as well. Just follow the below steps in order to root BlueStacks on Windows
- After you guys download BS Tweaker 5, then double-tap on the file in order to extract files.
- When you extract the files, then open the BlueStacks Tweaker tool.
- Open BlueStacks on PC, and let it open completely.
- Head back to BS Tweaker, and then navigate to the Helpers tab.
- Now under the Helpers tab, you will see some options. Just choose the Root for BlueStacks option.
- Tap on the Patch option and also your BlueStacks is rooted. In some of the version of BlueStacks Patch option will be named Unlock as well
- Full Stop BS from Main, and then Unlock.
- Again you have to start the BlueStacks and Patch for root.
- Now we need to install Super SU in BlueStacks as well.
- Just install Super SU APK’s latest version from here (Link).
- Now drag and Drop the Super SU APK into BlueStacks.
- Tap on the install option as well.
- When Super SU gets installed, then open it. Just tap on the Expert user option whenever prompt. Now update SuperSU binary click on continue. Select Normal mode and at the end, just tap on OK after you guys update Binary SU.
- Now the BlueStacks is completely Rooted as well. In order to check either BlueStacks is Rooted or not! Download the Root Checker app in BlueStacks.
Well, I hope you like this “how to root Bluestacks on pc” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.
Also See: Memu for Mac and Windows – Free Download