Well, in this guide, we will tell you how can you download iCSee For PC. Basically, iCSee is actually a video surveillance app which permits users to watch the live streaming of CCTV camera on their Smartphone actually. Also, no heavy wires and cables are needed for its operations. All you guys need is a working WiFi connection or a 3G, 4G network actually. iCSee gives quality services, and guess what it is absolutely free to download as well. No fee or hidden charges are needed to use the app actually. Let’s read the article, to know about iCSee for Windows and Mac – Free Download
iCSee is actually a monitoring security software. It also works along with front-end devices such as DVR, NVR, WiFi Cameras, doorbell, door lock, etc. iCSee easily access the device along with cloud ID. So that you can easily preview and also control live video. Besides the live streaming, it also records cam videos along with a playback facility. You guys can access video history anytime as well. Saved videos become helpful whenever you guys have missed live footage.
In order to get live surveillance from CCTV cameras, you have to configure them along with iCSee. For configuration, just follow on-screen instructions. After the configuration, you will be able to watch a live video of the cam. Like many other surveillance apps iCSee also includes all of the basic features. Other than live streaming it also records videos as well. Well, all vids save within the app. These videos become helpful whenever you guys have missed live streaming. Furthermore, these videos can also play offline as well.
Furthermore, iCSee app lets users take screenshots and listen to the audio. You can see videos in both portrait and landscape mode as well. The motion detector is also a really important feature of this app. It basically alerts the users on Smartphones whenever it detects a motion in the cam video too. So in order to conclude, we can say that iCSee is one of the best apps that easily manage and control IP cams via an internet connection.
iCSee Comparison with Other Apps
Android application V380s developed via JayLee is listed under the category Libraries & Demo. According to Google Play V380s achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. V380s right now has 11,709 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.16. Well, the current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 3.07%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 7.08%. V380s has actually the current market position #31900 via the number of ratings.
The Android application iCSee Pro developed via huangwanshui that is listed under the category Tools. According to Google Play iCSee Pro achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. iCSee Pro right now has 7,532 ratings with average rating value of 3.57 actually. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 2.43%, percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 5.54% as well. The Pro version of iCSee has also the current market position #41987 via the number of ratings.
ICSee has also a lot of features in order to control all of the cameras you set up in the network. Also, it is instantly accessing the device along with a cloud ID and easy to preview and also manage the live video. Video history can be accessed anytime, and save videos are really helpful whenever you guys miss the live footage. ICSee can also control many intelligent devices for example a robot, bullet, and much more. The main features are basically listed below and go through them before the installation starts actually.
- Easy to see the live stream of any video cameras.
- Saved videos can also be playback whenever offline with portrait and landscape view.
- The app supports in order to take a snapshot whenever playing a video.
- Motion detection also supports and user notifies whenever detecting moving objects.
- It also supports multiple cameras, and each and every camera’s videos can be view separately.
- It supports full control feature camera, including movements and digital Zoom features
- External storage support in cameras (SD memory card) as well
- Also, support to connect along with WiFi or 3G/4G cellular network connection
- Really simple and user-friendly interface available in order to understand the system for any new users.
iCSee for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Well, we also have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are actually the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install iCSee for PC, iCSee for Windows, and iCSee for Mac as well. We actually have to pick one emulator as well. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. You guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install iCSee App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You guys have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Then double click on the file you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will also do in a few minutes.
- When you install it. Then just tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to open the Emulator.
- Now open Google Play Store and then type “iCSee” in the search bar.
- Find the iCSee app from appeared search results and just tap on Install.
- It will now take a few seconds in order to install iCSee on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After successfully installed, then tap on iCSee from the BlueStacks home screen in order to start using it.
Via Nox Player
- First of all, You guys have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Then install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- Launch the NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and you need to type “iCSee” in the search bar.
- Now find the iCSee app from appeared search results and then tap on Install.
- After you install it, then tap on iCSee from the home screen to start using it.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.