Well, using security cams is more comfortable now thanks to surveillance tools available for smartphones actually. Now you guys are not bound in order to watch videos in just a single room. Just download any credible surveillance app such as IP Webcam and then leave the rest of the work on IP Webcam. Let’s read the article, to know about IP Webcam for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
IP Webcam Introduction
IP Webcam basically turns your device into a network camera along with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform along with a VLC player or web browser. You can stream video inside a WiFi network without even internet access. Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is also supported for quick global access. Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device as well. You can use IP Webcam along with third-party MJPG software. That includes video surveillance software, security monitors, and most audio players.
IP Webcam is actually regarded as one of the best apps in the Video Players & Editors category. With its simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, IP Webcam has got huge popularity among android users actually. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.3 stars from the users.
The motion detection options will also permit us to leave the terminal pointing to anywhere. So that when something moves in front of it, it starts recording actually. Also, this mode, however, consumes a lot of battery, so it is only recommended if the terminal is plugged into the power supply actually.
IP Webcam is basically a tool that will allow us to turn our Android terminal into a camera video surveillance. We just have to leave the terminal connected to the charger (or the PC), and then we can monitor any place.
IP Webcam Comparison with Other Apps
Android application EpocCam Wireless PC Webcam developed via Kinoni Oy is listed under the category Productivity. According to Google Play EpocCam, Wireless PC Webcam achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. EpocCam Wireless PC Webcam right now has 6,751 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.21. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0%, also the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0% actually. EpocCam Wireless PC Webcam has also the current market position #44883 via the number of ratings.
Android application IP Webcam developed via Pavel Khlebovich is listed under the category Video Players. Well, according to Google Play, IP Webcam achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. IP Webcam right now has 95,201 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.94. Also, the current percentage of ratings achieve in the last 30 days is basically 0.39%, and the percentage of rating achieve in the last 60 days is 0.79%. IP Webcam has also the current market position #7075 via the number of ratings.
IP Webcam Features
- Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email via Filoader plugin
- Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV, or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in wav, opus, and also AAC (AAC needs Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection along with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time, and battery level video overlay as well.
- Sensor data acquisition along with online web graphing.
- Videochat basically support (video stream only for Windows and Linux through a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Also, cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered via Ivideon as well.
- Extensive baby and also pet monitor features night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Using Wifi: You guys can broadcast on an Android device via wifi as long as it has a browser (any browser) on it. Mobile Data: You can see the live stream or video chat from literally anywhere around the world. But, this is a paid feature. Hotspot: If your android phone is equipped along with a mobile hotspot then you guys can view the broadcast through wireless tethering. Additional Controls: You guys can also control the camera from the browser as well. If you just want to adjust the brightness, zoom in or zoom out then you guys can do that directly from the browser too.
IP Webcam for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install IP Webcam for PC, IP Webcam for Windows, and IP Webcam for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. You guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install IP Webcam for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- When you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator.
- Then open Google Play Store and then type “IP Webcam” in the search bar.
- You just find the IP Webcam from appeared search results and then tap on Install.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install an IP Webcam on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After successfully installed, then tap on IP Webcam from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well.
Via Nox Player
- First of all, You guys have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Then just install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- Then open NoxPlayer Android Emulator as well.
- Open Google Play Store and you need to type “IP Webcam” in the search bar.
- Now find the IP Webcam from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- After installed click on IP Webcam from the home screen in order to start to use it.
Via Memu Player
Yet another really famous Android emulator that is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play actually. It is super flexible, fast, and also exclusively designed for gaming purposes actually. Now we will see how you can Download the IP Webcam for pc Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops via MemuPlay.
- Just download and Install MemuPlay on your PC.
- Launch the official website and download the software.
- When you install the emulator, then just open it and find the Google Playstore app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double-tap on that in order to open.
- Now search for the IP Webcam for pc on google play store. Find the official app from the developer and then tap on the Install button actually.
- Upon successful installation, you guys can find the IP Webcam for pc on the home screen of MEmu Play actually.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.