Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the iVMS-4500 on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the iVMS-4500 App on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about iVMS-4500 for Windows, PC, and Mac – Download.
- 1 iVMS-4500 for PC Introduction
- 1.1 Features of iVMS-4500
- 1.2 Comparison with other apps
- 1.3 iVMS-4500 for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Conclusion
- 1.6 Related
iVMS-4500 for PC Introduction
Well, Guys! The iVMS-4500 for PC is an app that is free video monitoring & editing application that is able to also run on your PC by using an Android Emulator. This application permits users in order to monitor live videos remotely from a submerged network camera, a DVR, etc. By using this application, users are also able to edit and run videos on their PC.
However, the iVMS-4500 application also uses the current cutting-edge technology to run the CCTV, NVR, DVR, & other camera monitoring devices. It helps the Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) control and permits the configuration of the sound of the alarm output. This application also saves the video footage on the device.
Furthermore, iVMS-4500 is a strong surveillance application enhanced & also designed by HikVision HQ. iVMS-4500 application at the time when installed on a mobile phone is also able to be used to freely access Hikvision DVR or IP Cameras. It is best to order to install it on a higher version of Android & IOS devices, just according to HikVision HQ the version should be 4.0 or higher.
Features of iVMS-4500
- The iVMS 4500 application straightforward and Fast Download!
- The app also works with all Windows versions!
- The iVMS 4500 is the Current Version!
- It is completely fit with Windows 7/8/10 operating system.
- iVMS-4500 is a video editing application.
- Uses IVMS 4500 which securely saves the photographs & videos.
- Has Pan-Tilt-Zoom control
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring
- Alarm output control
Comparison with other apps
Well, Guys! This iVMS-4500 application alternative is a free Android application that is also able to run on your PC with an Android Emulator. However, this free cloud camera uses IP & WiFi cameras to examine footage & manage surveillance remotely. The application also supports PTZ controls, video recording, & video playback.
However, the CamHi application iVMS-4500 alternative is a camera application for network monitoring that is able to also run on a PC with an Android emulator. This application also supports the PTZ controls & serves surveillance functions by showing HD-quality live views from the IP camera. The app permits users in order to capture the pics from the live footage & store footage on an SD card.
The gCMOB application is iVMS-4500 alternative is a free software application that permits the monitoring & also control of live streaming from NVRs, DVRs, & IP cameras. It helps live HD streaming, video playback, PTZ control, two-way communication, & E-map. The app also saves the footage in cloud storage and alerts users of any doubtful movement.
iVMS-4500 for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the iVMS-4500 App for PC, the iVMS-4500 App for Windows, and the iVMS-4500 App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing iVMS-4500 App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “iVMS-4500” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the iVMS-4500 App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the iVMS-4500 App on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the iVMS-4500 App only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc., However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to the iVMS-4500 App for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator is also installed, so you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account and now search for the app you like to install – iVMS-4500 App for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by iVMS-4500 App and click on the Install button.
1. How do I install iVMS-4500 on a PC?
Firstly, you guys should download an Emulator like the Bluestacks or Memu & then install it on your laptop. Simply search the iVMS-4500 from the Play Store on your Android Emulator and then tap on install. However, this software will also be installed on your device. After this, you can also start using this app on your PC.
2. How can I watch iVMS-4500 on PC?
Just to begin with, that you should download the Bluestacks or Memu & install it on your computer. At a time when you have installed this software. Though you are also able to then search for iVMS-4500. And then manage it on your computer through the Bluestacks. After installing this software, you guys are also able to then organize it & watch it on your computer.
3. What is iVMS-4500?
Well, Guys, this is mobile client software that is created for mobile phone devices on the basis of Android OS (Version 4.0 or higher). However, you will realize that this software is also able to be sued to remotely monitor live videos from submerged DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome, & encoder through a wireless network. It is also able to playback record files & locally sort & manage different pictures & videos.
4. Why is my iVMS-4500 not working?
The most common reason why this software probably not be working could be that the Public IP address has altered. Also, it is also able to fail to see CCTV video images remotely whether the network cable or internet cable is unplugged. Finally, whether you fail in order to organize the system well, this software will not work well.
5. How can I connect my iVMS-4500 to WI-FI?
For you to organize the iVMS-4500 for all your local devices, though you just have to head to the menu on your device & next tap ‘Devices’. Click the (+) button in order to add a new local device. By performing this you will also be able to have a live image from the DVR, NVR, & further cameras in your home or office.
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Read this article: AnonyTun for PC, Windows, and Laptop – Free Download