If you guys are looking to install Kasa App on PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to download and install Facebook Lite on PC through BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s read the article, to know about Kasa App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Kasa is basically an app that lets you create a list of products, manage them, and also divide them into groups. Order your groups and also products on the screen and then finally use it. In order to build instantly and easily your sales ticket through clicking on the products purchased.
Kasa App Introduction
Kasa Smart basically lets you add, configure, monitor, and control your connected TP-LINK Smart Home devices from anywhere around the globe. You guys can also schedule your appliances in order to turn them on or off according to your schedule. Or also set them to Away Mode in order to deter would-be burglars. And that’s just the beginning actually. Purchase a TP-LINK Smart Home device and then download the app to start today
This app is actually one of the best and a leading Smart Home System via TP-Link. It is also known as one of the most famous manufacturers of Smart Switches, Smart Plugs, Smart Bulbs, and much more. Kasa Smart also works along with other leading Smart home products for example Google Home and Amazon Echo as well. Along with the help of the Kasa Smart app, you guys can manage and control the working of these appliances with an internet connection.
Kasa Smart is also regarded as one of the best apps in the Lifestyle category. With its simple to use and really easy to navigate UI, Kasa Smart has got huge popularity among android users as well. It has got more than 1,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.8 stars from the users actually.
Kasa App Comparison with Other Apps
You guys can use the free mydlink™ Home app in order to control and monitor all of your mydlink connected home devices along with your smartphone or tablet. With its intuitive user interface, you guys can quickly see the status of all your mydlink connected home products. And also set up rules to an interaction between multiple devices as well, like PIR motion sensors and also smart plugs or window sensors and sirens.
You guys can turn lights and many other devices on and off remotely along with the tap of a button or with simple voice commands via Amazon Echo. The mydlink connected home devices are also compatible along with IFTTT (If This Then That). So you guys can pair these devices with other IFTTT-enabled products and also associated apps in order to customize your smart home even further.
This app is basically compatible with the following models: DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120, DCH-Z310, DCH-Z510, DCH-107KT, DCH-T100KT, DCH-201KT, DCS-935L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5025L, DCS-935LH, and DCS-8200LH as well.
But, Kasa Smart is right now only compatible with TP-LINK Smart Plug HS100/110/107 KP200/400, Smart Plug Mini HS103/105 KP105, Smart Switch HS200/210/220, Smart Power Strip HS300/303, Smart Bulb LB100/110/120/130/200/230, KL50/60/110/120/130, IP Camera KC100/105/110/115/120/200/300/310, Smart Router SR20, and also Range Extender RE270/370/350K
Kasa App Features
- Allows scheduling and automation
- Turn on away mode
- Permits runtime monitoring
- Operate group appliances
- Remote control from any location
- Scan smart home devices!
- Share devices with others!
Kasa App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
There are a lot of Android emulators in the market but Bluestacks is the most trusted one and the most famous one. But, you can use an emulator that you want such as Memu or Nox app player among many others available in the online market. Follow these simple steps below in order to download and install the App on your PC.
- The first thing that you guys need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. There are a lot of emulators available in the market but BlueStacks is the best of them all.
- It is also available on both Windows and Mac.
- After you download the file, then install it on PC.
- Follow onscreen instructions in order to install BlueStacks on PC.
- Then log in to your Google Account.
- From the main screen of BlueStacks, just tap on My Apps > System App > Google store.
- You need to search the Kasa Smart app in PlayStore and choose the app.
- Tap on the Install button.
- When it installs, then just Click Open
Well, this is how we can use Kasa Smart App on Windows and Mac PC. Now you guys can easily manage Kasa appliances from your big PC screens as well.
Via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play actually. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, as well., then Memu is the best choice for you guys. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect since it is exclusively designed in order to play Android games on PC. Let’s now start the installation procedure to Kasa Smart for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Install the downloaded .exe file with a double click on it. Well, the installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, the Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When the emulator is installed, you should then be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Just double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Then log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Kasa Smart for PC in our case.
- You have to ind the correct app via TP-LINK Research America and click on the Install button.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.