The truth is that you cannot download the ListNote Pro Notepad app directly on PC devices. That is because it is an android application that is not yet deployed for PC operating systems such as Windows, Mac, as well. So, is there any way in order to install the ListNote Pro Notepad Android app on your PC? Fortunately, there are a lot of ways of employing the ListNote Pro Notepad for pc, Windows 10, 7, 8, and Mac. You guys can make use of the alternative approaches in order to install the app on the PC. Let’s now read this article to know about ListNote for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
ListNote for PC Introduction
Take notes even whenever you don’t feel like typing! Just speak your note, and it will also save as text. This notepad app was design to instantly jot down your ideas, along with minimal hassle. And it also makes it easy to keep those ideas organized. ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes has also got 1,000,000+ downloads so far along with a 4.0-star app rating on the play store. This app is right now available in the Productivity category and also listed on the Editor’s choice section of the play store actually.
The voice recognition of the app is a really complete and the transcriptions are really good That will save you a lot of time writing text actually. If you are tired from having to write all day and also want help with some of the simplest tasks, ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes is one of the apps that you guys have to have on your Android.
Comparison with Other Apps
Android application ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes developed via Khymaera is listed under the category Productivity. According to Google Play ListNote, Speech-to-Text Notes achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes right now has 26,867 ratings with an average rating value of 4.1. The current percentage of ratings achieves in the last 30 days is 0.04%, and the percentage of ratings achieves in the last 60 days is 0.09% as well. ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes also has the current market position #19982 through a number of ratings.
Android application Speechnotes – Speech To Text Notepad developed via WellSource. Empowering You is listed under the category Productivity. Also, according to Google Play Speechnotes – Speech To Text Notepad achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. Speechnotes – Speech To Text Notepad right now has 25,817 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.99. The current percentage of ratings achieves in the last 30 days is 0.91%, and the percentage of ratings achieves in the last 60 days is 1.71% as well. Speechnotes – Speech To Text Notepad also has the current market position #20525 via a number of ratings.
- Hands-free speech recognition at the tap of a single button.
- Searchable. Notes are indexes for fast searching as well.
- Password protection option for notes too.
- Share notes along with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
- Quickly add notes. If you guys have a slide-out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
- Accepts plain text from many other apps that share.
- Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters as well. This permits you to be able to identify and search for the note. However, at the same time have the rest of it encrypted along with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard uses via the US government and banks.
- Star notes along with star filtering.
- Color-code notes and filters your list via color.
- Organize notes through category.
- Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you guys have a chance to restore them.
- SD Card Backup and Restore too. Let’s you make a backup of all your notes and saves them encrypted on your SD card.
- Continue button after you create your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
- Time to Breathe option – lets you select how long to wait before stopping speech input.
- Full Screen and popup screen text editors as well.
- Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will also place one in your note.
- Carriage Return. You guys can say Carriage Return in order to simulate pressing the Enter key.
- Category Sharing. You can share or export an entire category of notes.
- Light and Dark Themes as well.
- Quick and easy note-taking along with speech to text. Your voice is “recorded” as text actually. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though also.
- Text editor. You guys can use ListNote as a classic note pad, however, with more speech-to-text functionality.
- Shopping list. Great whenever you want to instantly make note of something you’ll need at the grocery store.
- Notebook organized along with color tabs. You guys can make a color note tab via long-pressing a note and selecting “Change Tab Color“.
- Simple note-taking. Many folks prefer a notepad app that doesn’t need you to make an account and upload all of your notes to a server. There is no account necessary along with ListNote. All of your notes are saving on your own device.
- Dictation software actually. You can also transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You guys can then edit the result as you would along with any note-taking app. Whenever you’re editing the notes in the text view, you guys can insert speech anywhere in the text, and also even undo the last speech input if it didn’t turn outright.
- Secure notes. You guys can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are lock along with password protection. Whenever you lock a note it’s an easy way in order to encrypt text from prying eyes.
ListNote for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
There is a really great Android emulator called Bluestacks. This emulator is highly praised for its graphics and fastness as well. You can also use the emulator on Mac OS too. Anyway, let’s learn how you can download and install ListNote SpeechtoText Notes for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop.
You guys can also download any emulator, just click here
ListNote for Windows and Mac via Bluestacks
- Start with downloading BlueStacks for the PC.
- Soon after the installer completely finishes downloading, tap on it in order to begin the installation process.
- Just continue with the straightforward installation steps just via tapping on “Next” a couple of times.
- You may also notice “Install” on the screen, mouse tap on it to start along with the last installation process and then tap on “Finish” immediately after it is finish.
- Straight away, either from your windows start menu or also maybe desktop shortcut open up the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Since this is the very first time that you install the BlueStacks Android emulator it’s important to link your Google account along with the emulator.
- Congrats! You may now install ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes for PC along with the BlueStacks emulator either via looking for ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes undefined on the google play store page or through using apk file. You are ready in order to install ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes for PC through going to the google play store page. When you’ve got successfully install the BlueStacks software on your PC.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.