We will use an Android emulator in order to install Mercury Browser for PC. However, these emulators simulate the Android environment in your laptop/desktop & it permits you to install & use applications that are available on Google Play Store. Remember that the Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost Android emulators that are available for you on the internet. So let’s look at the way in which we can use these emulators to install your favorite app Mercury Browser on your PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Mercury Browser Introduction
- 2 Similar apps of Mercury Browser
- 3 Mercury Browser Features
- 4 Download Mercury Browser for PC, Windows, and Mac
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Mercury Browser Introduction
In case you guys haven’t so far found the Android browser that best suits your needs. You guys must have to try Mercury Browser. Mercury browser has a large number of navigation options. And it can also boast of being very fast and light. Fast, elegant, and sturdy web browser for Android. Main features Quick navigation. Permits you to set up the speed dial to access the pages directly. Private browsing mode in which Mercury Browser will stop registering your history. Day mode & as well as night mode in order to adapt the colors of the screen to the conditions luminicas. Permits to import and export bookmarks. It has a large window for the preview of tabs. Try Mercury Browser on your Android, and you guys will find it difficult to stop using it.
Mercury Browser for Android is basically regarded as one of the best applications in the Free Productivity category. With its simple-to-use and easy-to-navigate UI, Mercury Browser for Android also has got huge popularity among android users. Basically, it has got over 10000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.7$ stars from the users.
Similar apps of Mercury Browser
The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari is faster and more energy-efficient than other browsers. Handy tools help you save, find, & share your favorite sites. Built-in privacy features support to keep your browsing your business.
Mercury Browser Features
It permits you to download the files in a rapid manner. Also, you can save the downloaded items in the built-in file manager.
Well, the Ad-Block feature in this browser supports you to block the ad interruptions. Also, you can get access from large windows to preview tabs.
Also, you can enjoy surfing with the private browsing mode & stop registering your browsing history.
It allows you to customize your browsing dashboard and the menu according to your wish.
The Reading List is a unique feature of this browser that supports the user to get perfect page access for reading.
The browser application enables you guys to change the color of the dashboard with the Day/Night Mode. You guys can add colorful themes to the browser.
The lock rotation feature avoids auto-rotation of the browser. Therefore, you can select the mode of browsing.
Also, you guys can add bookmarks of your favorite pages or sites in a separate list. You can share the sites on other social platforms.
Download Mercury Browser
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you to install the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know, the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the Mercury Browser for PC, the Mercury Browser for Windows, and the Mercury Browser for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start the rest of the post.
Download Mercury Browser Via Bluestacks
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Mercury Browser App for Windows & PC. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “ Mercury Browser” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the Mercury Browser App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds to install Mercury Browser on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the Mercury Browser only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Download Mercury Browser Via Nox:
Well, Guys! the Nox Player is an Android Emulator that allows you to run Android applications & games on your Windows or Mac PC just for free. Nox app player also comes with powerful Android 7, and also gets the recent updates, more stable, and smoother gameplay. However, this emulator is specially designed for games. And whether you are a game lover do then please try it. The most famous gaming emulators in the market whether you play Android games on PC then, you guys have ever, heard about the emulator. Well, guys here we will also use Nox App Player in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Mercury Browser App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, you have to download the Nox App Player simply using the link given.
- Then after that, you have to manage the installation wizard. Abide by the on-screen instructions as you did whilst installing BlueStacks. The Nox installation method will also take some time. Also, just like BlueStacks, you will require a Gmail ID for Nox App Player.
- At a time when you are just via with the installation process, tap on the Google Folder on the home screen of Nox -> Click on Google Play Icon.
- Simply now on the next page, you guys will be in Google Play Store, just like you guys do on your Android devices. Next, you have to type Mercury Browser in the search bar and then just hit enter.
- Tap on the install button and then you have to allow the Nox to do the rest. At a time when Mercury Browser is installed on Nox, so then you will also see the icon on the home screen of the Nox App Player.
That’s all now complete!
Does the Mercury Browser app run on Bluestacks or any other Android Emulator?
Well, the Android Emulator (Bluestacks) supports nearly all the Android applications for running on your PC. Mercury Browser is no exception. Whether it causes any issues, so you guys can constantly switch to portable emulators like MemuPlay.
Do Android Emulators like Bluestacks run Mercury Browser to slow down the PC?
Whilst running the Mercury Browser on PC, you probably observe some lag as this is heavy software. Whether you guys have some good configuration laptop. So you can seamlessly run Mercury Browser on Windows PC.
Can Mercury Browser be installed on a PC?
Yes! Mercury Browser can be installed on your Mac or Windows OS and will still give you the same services it provides mobile users.
Also, see this article: VPN Private for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.