If you guys are looking to install the MIPC app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the MIPC App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about MIPC App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
MIPC is actually a new surveillance application that is available for Android devices. However, you can use it on Windows or Mac PC devices as well. With this app, you guys can manage the P2P cameras (IPC and DCR). It will then turn on able you in order to get live footage of the security cameras. If in case you missed any live streaming of your home or office, then you guys can watch it from the history of the saved videos too.
Each and every video in this app will give you options such as Play, Forward, Pause, take screenshots, and Rewind. The important feature of this MIPC PC surveillance application is that it can control multiple DVRs, IPCs along with a horizontal and vertical view and a motion detector. If the camera detects any motion in the video, then it will notify you immediately actually.
MIPC app provides real-time video surveillance along with video recording. All of the recorded videos can also be seen from the app and saved in cloud storage or the SD card of the device. These videos become really helpful when you have missed the live streaming of the video. The best thing that I like about the MIPC app is that it has a feature of cloud storage as well. If your device does not have enough memory then you can set video saving storage to cloud storage as well.
Moreover, this application also includes a feature of facial detection. Basically, facial detection features help the users notify instantly whenever this app detects motion in the cam video. Further, MIPC is one such app that manages multiple DVRs and NVR’s at the same time as well. There is also no need for a separate app for the second cam. This app easily manages other cams for you as well.
MIPC Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Reolink developed via Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is listed under the category Communication. Also, according to Google Play Reolink achieved up to 500,000 installs. Reolink right now has 13,896 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.37. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 12.07%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is basically 23.8%.
Android application MIPC developed via kugle is listed under the category Tools. Well, according to Google Play MIPC achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. MIPC right now has 9,393 ratings with an average rating value of 2.91. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is actually 1.48%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 2.83% as well. MIPC also has the current market position #38258 via the number of ratings.
- Real-time protection:- be it any place you are if you guys have an active internet connection. Then you can keep viewing over your wished destination along with the help of MIPC at real-time that too in HD
- Mobile support:- works smoothly on mobile and laptops as well
- Real-time alarm statement:- whenever anything shady happens at the outlook place, then the owner will receive an alarm. So that he or she is notified about the whereabouts of the outlook actually.
- Really simple to use:- the simplest part is you don’t need much, however, rather just the app and also a camera that’s it.
- cheap:- you guys now no more have to spend a fortune on Surveillance cameras and their whole setup thus this is really cost-efficient.
- Hd videos:- you can also see the videos in 720P and 1080P easily.
- video storage:– you guys can easily check your history and review the past events as the videos are saved in the storage.
MIPC App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the MIPC App for PC, the MIPC app for Windows, and the MIPC App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open MIPC for desktop Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “MIPC” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the MIPC App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the MIPC on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the MIPC from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
What is MIPC?
MIPC is actually an app that supports live feeds from IP cameras, that allows you in order to monitor your cams remotely.
What features does MIPC have?
Along with the MIPC app, you guys can view live feeds and playback recorded videos from your IP cameras. Many other features include the ability to tilt cams remotely, zoom in on feeds, and also use the app as a two-way audio monitor as well.
Is MIPC available for Pc?
no, right now MIPC is not available for Pc, however, with the help of different Emulators. Such as Bluestacks can easily download mipc for windows 10/8.1/8/7/PC as well.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.