If you guys are looking to install the MOGA Pivot app on your PC. then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the MOGA Pivot App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the MOGA Pivot for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
MOGA Pivot Introduction
Well, the MOGA Pivot™ app pairs your MOGA™ controller to your Android smartphone. Or tablet links to titles from our growing library of up to 150+ MOGA-enhanced games and also detects the MOGA-enhanced games you already have installed.
You will need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game along with the MOGA Pivot app. You can buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com. First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, also sports? We also do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets as well. Just try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere actually.
MOGA Pivot is actually an Android Entertainment app that is developed via PowerA and published on Google play store on NA as well. It has already got around 500000 so far along with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in the play store. MOGA Pivot needs an Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it also has a content rating of Everyone from which one can decide if it is suitable in order to install for family, kids, or adult users.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner – Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
The MOGA Pivot app permits the consumer to interface along with not only pairing the smartphone to the controller via Bluetooth. However, also a portal to search and browse the MOGA-enabled games they have already purchased and downloaded. As well as drive them to other games they have not yet purchased and downloaded through in-app advertisement banners.
MOGA Pivot Comparison with Other Apps
Android application PS Remote Play developed by PlayStation Mobile Inc. is listed under the category Entertainment. Also, according to Google Play PS Remote Play achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. PS Remote Play right now has 77,370 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.39. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 1.76%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 538.15%. PS Remote Play also has the current market position #9374 via a number of ratings.
Android application Steam Link developed via Valve Corporation is listed under the category Entertainment. Also, according to Google Play Steam Link achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. Steam Link right now has 31,793 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.95. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 1.42%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 3.29%. Steam Link actually has the current market position #18100 via a number of ratings.
MOGA Pivot Features
- Decent size actually. Not unusably tiny like most third-party controllers. Could be a bit bigger, however, most people won’t have a problem.
- Can hold most phones as well. Short of a Note, just about any large-screened phone will be held snugly in the flip-up grip actually.
- Good build quality as well. Given the price, it’s so nice to know this thing isn’t cheaply built.
- The faux leather carrying case is a nice touch.
- Incredibly sparse list of supported apps actually. Even if you own games that work along with the controller, they may not work if you guys didn’t buy them through the right channels.
- Sync software is buggy and disconnects frequently if you are not in-game. This doesn’t interfere with playing however, does make it very difficult to jump out to check a message real quick.
- At $50, the price is really steep for what you get. This could be improved if the connection software is fixed and if more developers pick up the platform actually, however, as of right now, it doesn’t look too robust.
MOGA Pivot for PC, Windows, and Mac – Tutorial
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the MOGA Pivot App for PC, the MOGA Pivot app for Windows, and the MOGA Pivot App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open MOGA Pivot for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instructions and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “MOGA Pivot” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the MOGA Pivot App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the MOGA Pivot App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the MOGA Pivot from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.