If you guys are looking to install the Mr.Patrol app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Mr Patrol App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Mr Patrol for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
- 1 Mr Patrol for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Mr Patrol Introduction
Mr Patrol is actually a business app that gives remote surveillance services. It’s basically an open-source app so I’ll recommend you in order to download it from the Google Play Store. A really good thing about the services of this app is that all of them are provided for absolutely free. However, you are required to register or sign in along with your RNC Network account.
After you guys have successfully connected along with the app. It will allow you to access all of its live monitoring services. Access the live feeds of your CCTV camera devices in just a single interface. If you guys would like to watch it on a full screen, then you are allowed to complete the task along with a single click.
Mr Patrol contains a lot of unique features that are not available in any other surveillance apps. For instance, it will allow you to save videos or image files from the live feed. And after you do saving them onto your device, it will also allow you to share them with other users. However, before saving any media files on your device, make sure that it has enough empty disk space.
For further ease, you guys can also control your CCTV cams like a boss. Control the angle of your live viewing directly from the app as well. In case, you guys want to see things with more focus, just turn on the PTZ facility and start zooming in or out. Furthermore, view the saved videos from the app’s media gallery as well.
Mr Patrol Comparison with Other Apps
QR-Patrol is actually an online guard tour patrol system that helps security companies worldwide manage as well. And also monitor the patrols of their guards in an innovative way actually. It also uses the power of a smartphone that communicates in real-time with a 24/7/365 Monitoring Center as well. The guard scans a QR code or an NFC or an iBeacon/iTag tag and sends data as incidents report, text, voice message, and picture. It also includes accurate positioning (GPS, Wi-Fi, GSM cells) in real-time to the Monitoring Centre as well.
In any case of danger, the guard presses a simple SOS button and an SOS alert is sent as well. That indicates his accurate position as well. In this way, the company is also informed about a real-time danger in the guards’ region and take immediate action too. QR-Patrol can send an e-mail or inform the client through the web browser. That eliminates the doubts about the consistency a security company that shows towards its client.
The Mr.Patrol application also permits you to monitor your cameras online. It is pretty easy to use and designed in order to make your surveillance solution to be simplified. Users can also access playback and directly save files to the phone in order to export to others as well. The application has also different customized settings for each and every customer and permits users in order to remove and add features based on their needs.
Mr Patrol Features
- Take a screenshot.
- Real-time live views as well.
- Also, stream live footage.
- Zoom controls are also available.
- Change as well as customize a skin.
- Also, you can set your video image.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring as well.
- You can even fix the app alarm notifications.
- Connects to wi-fi compatible devices too.
- It additionally has a worldwide language switching option as well.
- You can set the app in order to record your video and keep it at the same time as you are away.
Mr Patrol also features PTZ Control, which actually means you can easily zoom in or out to check the feed more precisely. The other features of the app are customizable for a flexible user experience as well. Some other app features also include instant P2P connection, compatible scroll playback or view, and also removable features/ settings as well.
Mr Patrol for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Mr Patrol App for PC, the Mr Patrol app for Windows, and the Mr Patrol App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Mr Patrol on pc for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Mr Patrol” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Mr Patrol App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Mr Patrol on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Mr Patrol from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
How do I get Mr. Patrol for PC?
If you want to use Mr Patrol on PC you will need to run the app via an Android emulator. As there is no official download for Windows actually.
Is Mr. Patrol App Free of cost?
The Mr Patrol app is entirely free-forever actually. It is one of the very few IP camera management full-version app that you guys can access at entirely zero cost.
How Can you add a camera on Mr Patrol?
You guys can easily add a camera to the Mr Patrol app. All you have to do is go to the device list and tap on the + sign on top. Then you guys can add the camera via scanning the QR code or through entering camera information.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.