If you guys are looking to install MX Player on PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install MX Player on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks. Let’s read the article, to know about MX Player for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
Well, almost a year ago, MX Player was relaunched as a content streaming service. Initially, the OTT platform was exclusively available in India, however, later the service was expanded to selected international markets. Because of its advent in 2019, the content library of this streaming service has been expanding rapidly actually.
MX Player Introduction
MX Player application is an excellent player actually. If the user wants to play any type of content without even having to pay a single euro. Then the user can also make use of the free MX Player application. An app that is compatible along with each and every one of the video formats and audio available in the market actually. MX Player in order to distribute streaming content as well as apps like Netflix or HBO. You guys will have series, movies, and other content from the country to which MX Player, India will go actually. This raises serious doubts about the viability of the application outside that country actually it is likely to become available only to Indian users as well.
This Video Player basically has 2 versions, MX Player and MX Player Pro. The pro version is more advanced and useful than that. The free version is enough if you guys want to watch movies, shows, other videos only. Most of the free movie apps for Android recommend MX Player. Watch movies for absolutely free! no one will deny this offer actually. Download Cinema Box for PC and also MX Player for PC. In this way, you guys can watch unlimited media entertainment for free on a big screen as well.
Have a look at why folks love to use the MX Player App on PC. Only a few media players actually offer the Zoom-in video feature. Even the stock video players of most of the Android and iOS devices don’t have this feature. It also offers an on-screen tilt feature in order to maximize the video screen. Popular app ShowBox and MegaBox are also compatible along with MX Player. You guys can also watch seasons on Mobdro for PC, Mega Shows for PC, Tubi TV for PC actually. Stream the videos on MX Player for Laptop, and also get the cinema alike entertainment at home.
MX Player Comparison with Other Apps
One of the most famous multi-platform free video players on the planet. VLC is basically an open-source video player with amazing tools. The software is one of the top music players in a recent study supporting more than 50 audio and video file formats. The 19 years old software is also available on PC, mobile, and TVs. The software uses the orange and white theme on all of the platforms, and it supports offline and online streaming as well.
The eight years old app available for iOS and Android is actually a direct competitor of VLC. Besides being a fast video player, and then the company has released many series actually. The app has up to 176 million users, and the app is commercial and it also fully customizable actually.
VLC is actually more focused on the technical aspects, whereas MX Player also focuses on customization and personalization actually. MX Player initially was just for videos, however, now it supports audio files as well.
VLC Media Player’s swipe forward/backward feature can also be improved as if you forward for a few seconds, the video doesn’t forward actually. Apart from that, if you guys manually add a subtitle file and then minimize and maximize the app. Then you will not see the subtitles. MX Player has one feature missing that is seeking on double-tap actually. VLC forwards/backward the video for ten seconds if you double-tap on either side of the screen as well.
MX Player Features
- Swipe gestures in order to play, pause, resume, rewind, and fast forward or pinch to zoom the clip.
- Software and hardware decoding for a really wide variety of file formats.
- Subtitle controls, screen lock, and also variable aspect ratio, all basic features that are accessible easily from the main view screen.
- Stream videos directly from the Internet on your MX Player app for the computer.
- It has the option to play videos in the background. For instance, at times you just want to hear the audio of a few clips; you can easily do this with MX Player.
- Double the volume of any video clip in order to listen to it more efficiently.
- Additional plugins can also be used to tweak the app and add more functionality in order to make it extraordinary.
- Hardware acceleration along with HW+ decoder
- MX Player also supports multi-core decoding
- Zoom in and then out option support in MX Player
- Subtitle format for user support as well
MX Player will basically have two main tabs. The streaming service and then another local folder, as we used the application so far actually. We do not know if in the future it will only be available in India or not, However, it is most likely that the player adapts to the country through identifying the location of the connection. MX Player basically offers a full interface to the user. Along with all available videos, currently almost all from YouTube as well.
MX Player for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
MX Player PC version is not actually available, neither for Windows nor for Mac. We need an Android or iOS emulator which can run MX Player for the computer. There are a lot of Mobile emulators for PC which can do the task. All technological hubs are now agreed on the fact that BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows. The best alternative to BlueStacks is Nox App Player that is also the best Android emulator for Mac. Both are the top emulators and beloved via millions of Laptop and Desktop users. Now it’s users’ choice either they select BlueStacks for downloading MX Player for PC or Nox App Player.
Install MX Player Via Bluestacks
- First, open Google Chrome on Windows. Just visit the BlueStacks official website BlueStacks.com
- You have to download BlueStacks from the site. In order to fasten download speed, you need a VPN such as Cyberghost VPN or IPVanish VPN. With Internet Download Manager is also not a bad option.
- After you download, locate the BlueStacks Exe file from downloads. Double-tap on the file in order to install it on windows. The downloading and installation will take much due to the heavy file size.
- Now we will configure BlueStacks in order to make it ready for first use. Choose a Language that you can easily understand. After Language selection, just complete other formalities.
- In the end, just Enter Google Account (which already exists). If you guys don’t have Google Account, then create a new one it’s free.
- When the BlueStacks home screen appears, Drag and Drop the MX Player APK file into BlueStacks. it will then get installed in a while.
Install MX Player Via Nox Player
As we have already told you before a lot of times that Nox is the best. If you want to use MX Player on Mac then none of the other options can actually be better than Nox. Just follow the steps and get MX Player for PC running Mac OS.
- You need to visit Bignox.com, the official site of Nox App Player. Download Nox’s latest version from the site as well.
- When the download completes, install Nox on the PC. The installation process is actually the same as any other software on a PC.
- You have to open the emulator, configure Nox first. After the Nox Home screen appears, there will be a Google Play icon on it, just tap on that.
- Sign in along with the existing Google Playstore ID as well.
- Head back to the main Nox home Screen. Drag and Drop the MX Player APK file into Nox as well.
- Wait until Mx Player gets completely installed as well.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.