If you guys are looking to install the mydlink app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the mydlink app on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Download mydlink App for Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
Mydlink Lite helps the users in order to view the live footage from the cloud cameras in full-screen view. Configure your cameras along with the app and watch live footage without even any problems. You guys can create a username and password so that nobody can see the videos without your permission actually. It works at any distance along with the help of an internet connection.
This app works with all brands of cameras if it is basically a normal quality or HD resolution. It is not the app via which users can view live footage, however, also view the online status of their Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers. It gives many other features such as zoom in and out, PTZ Control, Video playback, and much more. Also, take screenshots and photos from the live videos as well.
The controls of the app are just simple to use and operate as well. It also permits users in order to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network as your device as well. There are some of the features for which users have to pay in order to use them. One of them is that users can also see multiple cameras at the same time. Also, it gives the cloud storage feature in which users can also save the recorded videos unlimitedly.
Basically, mydlink Lite app shows a live feed of the Cloud Camera along with the help of an internet connection. Users can also view live videos of the cam from anywhere or at any time. If you guys are on a vacation then this app is the best thing in order to watch your house. You can also have a live view of the camera directly on your Smartphone. All you want is a working WiFi, 3G, or 4G connection. It also helps the users view cams via connecting the device to free public WiFi hotspots.
Android application mydlink+ developed via D-Link Corporation is listed under the category Productivity. Also, according to Google Play mydlink+ achieved 100,000 installs. mydlink+ right now has 2,887 ratings along with an average rating value of 2.89. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.1%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.19% as well. mydlink+ has the current market position #73549 via the number of ratings.
Android application mydlink Lite developed via D-Link Corporation is listed under the category Productivity. Well, according to Google Play mydlink Lite achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. mydlink Lite right now has 51,329 ratings along with an average rating value of 2.99. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.12%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.23%. mydlink Lite has the current market position #11948 through a number of ratings.
- See live video from your Cloud Camera, that includes a full-screen view. Tablet users may also purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- It supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (particular models only.)
- Also, listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- You can save snapshots of your camera’s video to your phone
- See the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers as well
- You guys can access and see your camera’s video feed (without the audio) via your NVR.
- It also supports a remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode as well. It is really helpful 60 seconds left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag in order to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in or zoom out.
- Toggle the camera’s view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode also.
- After the initial settings on the mydlink website, you guys can also enable or disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras as well.
- You guys can talkback along with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-6010L). And cameras will mute their microphones in order to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication as well.
- SD Card Playback as well
- Also, the camera firmware upgrade feature
- Push notifications: Click to choose which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Local mode: It allows the users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network along with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can also follow the online setup feature in order to configure new cameras. This app will basically lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L actually.
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the mydlink app App for PC, the mydlink app for Windows, and the mydlink App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open mydlink for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “mydlink ” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the mydlink App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the mydlink on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the mydlink from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this “mydlink app for windows 10” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.