Well, Guys! If you are looking order to install the N_eye for PC App on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing N_eye for PC on PC via BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about N_eye for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
N_eye App for PC Introduction
N_eye application is a CCTV camera which is a monitoring tool. Many CCTV camera apps are also there available on the Play Store & AppStore. But, some of those apps do not work & some do not offer essential features. In order to connect your smart device with your security cameras that you guys have an authentic application. N_eye is one of the best apps just to do this work. However, this app also comes with lots of additional features. Though when you are in an office & you like to see your house & vice versa. You guys have to just head to the app & select the room camera that you guys like to view. You guys are also able to add up to 16 cameras to this app.
In order to add a camera only you should enter their IP address in the app. Though guys you will also get connected with that camera immediately. You are also able to use Two Dimensional code scanning also. Also you should add your office cameras & your home camera instantly on this app. So then you have to get a DVR in order to record your security camera footage. You guys are able to also record directly just to cloud storage. Therefore Access the cloud storage from the N_eye app or log in to your account in a browser. N_eye app works the best on 3G, 4G, & Wifi as well.
Features of N-eye Application
- N_eye app is able to stream the Videos over WiFi or the Internet.
- Supports Landscape & Portrait orientation.
- Permits to track up to 4 live video streams.
- Digital ZOOM in & Out.
- The app also Supports in order to take snapshots & browse pics.
- Include Record & playback video feature.
- Device management.
- The app also allows PTZ control.
- Scans QRcode in order to add a new device.
- Supports two-way talk-back.
Guys! You will here get an instantaneous notification on the smart device at the time when the camera picks up any motion.
Whether your camera doesn’t support night vision this app also has many video filters. Though that produces the video quality at night & makes it look like the night mode is working just with HD video feedback.
Get unrestricted cloud storage on this app. Access this storage by using the app or you guys are also able to access the storage online via their website. However, these are the main features of the N_eye app.
Requirements to Install N_eye on Computer
- Internet or WiFi Connection.
- Android Emulator (BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Genymotion, Andi OS, KoPlayer).
- Personal PC/ Laptop.
N_eye for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the N_eye for PC, the N_eye for PC app for Windows, and the N_eye App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing N_eye App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “N_eye” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the N_eye App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the N_eye on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the N_eye only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Well, Guys! the Nox Player is an Android Emulator that allows you to run Android applications & games on your Windows or Mac PC just for free. Nox app player also comes with powerful Android 7 and also gets the recent updates, more stable and smoother gameplay. However, this emulator is specially designed for games. And whether you are a game lover do then please try it. The most famous gaming emulators in the market whether you play Android games on PC then, you guys have ever, heard about the emulator. Well, guys here we will also use Nox App Player in this procedure for Downloading and Installing N_eye App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, you have to download the Nox App Player simply using the link given. Then after that, you have to manage the installation wizard. Abide by the on-screen instructions as you did whilst installing BlueStacks. The Nox installation method will also take some time. Also, just like BlueStacks, you will require a Gmail ID for Nox App Player.
- At a time when you are just via with the installation process, tap on the Google Folder on the home screen of Nox -> Click on Google Play Icon.
- Simply now on the next page, you guys will be in Google Play Store, just like you guys do on your Android devices. Next, you have to type N_eye in the search bar and then just hit enter.
- Tap on the install button and then you have to allow the Nox to do the rest. At a time when the JW Library is installed on Nox, so then you will also see the icon on the home screen of Nox App Player.
That’s all now complete!
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Also, read this article: SuperLive Plus for PC, Windows, Mac & Laptop – Free Download