Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the Net Eye Camera on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the Net Eye Camera on PC through the BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about Net Eye Camera for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
Net Eye Camera for PC Introduction
However, Guys! In-home or as well as office, the monitoring screens, & DVRs are too effective. What will a user do whether he is traveling, Abroad, or another city? He or she is unable to carry the DVRs & Monitoring screens with him/her all the time. Though a smartphone is a thing that simply stays with a person every time. So why do not they should alter their smartphone screen into a monitor for time being, I mean that is much suitable.
Well, the Net Eye Camera is an Android tool that manages the DVRs, NVRs, & Digital cam recorders. With the support of an internet connection, users of Net Eye Camera are also able to control the P2P cams & its workings. In order to view the live feeding of the cam directly on your Android Smartphone. So then you guys must have to add an IP address of the camera. However, the Net Eye Camera application manages the enormous cams at the same time. Now there is no requirement to use a separate application for every IP cam.
Whether you guys do not get live streaming on your Smartphone, confirm that you guys must have entered the correct domain’s IP address. Furthermore, assure that the internet connection is working & as well as it is stable. You guys are also able to operate the Net Eye Camera app just via the mobile networks just like the 3G & 4G connections.
|Title||Net Eye Camera for PC|
|Req Android version||4.1 and up|
|Developed By||Safe 500|
Furthermore, the Net Eye Camera application is also regarded as one of the best applications in Communication category. However, with its simple to use & also easy to navigate UI, Net Eye Camera also has got huge popularity among the users of Android. It also has got over 500,000+ installations with an unusual rating of 3.9$ stars from the users.
Comparison with other applications
Alright folks the iVMS-4500 is totally free video monitoring application exactly like XMEye. Though iVMS also enables users for editing and also managing the videos from the cameras on their personal computers. This application also supports the monitoring of CCTV, DVR, NVRs, IP cameras, etc. So it also supports PTZ control, video playback, & alarm notification.
IPC360 has the best solution for having your CCTV cameras on your PC. IPC360 for PC has some very good options for managing your CCTV camera system on your PC like PTZ handling, taking backup, manage the playback, etc. So by utilizing this software, you are not only able to manage your CCTV cameras on your PC. But you are also able to run them by utilizing some best options present in IPC360 for PC.
Well, Guys! The SmartIPC clarifies its utilizer to use IPCamera, just without the cumbersome network configuration, also be able to easy to view the live video in the phone, support two-way voice intercom (subject to camera support), similarly, guys the app also support for screenshots, supports real-time recording & playback.
- Well, This application also records the cam’s videos. However, this feature becomes very advantageous when some part of live streaming is missed by you.
- Similarly, with its Playback feature, you guys are also able to see all previous videos of the cam.
- All Live & the saved videos are also played on a video player.
- The built-in video player also includes the options just like zoom in, zoom out, landscape view, portrait view and furthermore
- You guys are also able to listen to the audio & also take screenshots whilst viewing the videos. A motion detector is also an essential feature of this application.
- However, the application also supports the user’s alerts on the Smartphone whenever the application detects motion in cam video.
- Furthermore, we are also able to say that Net Eye Camera is an application by which users can handle and manage all the workings of DVRs and NVRs with the support of an internet connection.
Net Eye Camera for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the Net Eye Camera for PC, the Net Eye Camera for Windows, and the Net Eye Camera for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Net Eye Camera for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “Net Eye Camera ” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the Net Eye Camera simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the Net Eye Camera on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the Net Eye Camera only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to the Net Eye Camera for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator is also installed. So you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account and now search for the app you like to install – Net Eye Camera for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by Net Eye Camera and click on the Install button.
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.