You guys are tired of using lame VPN apps? Want proxy browsers such as Proxynel? If yes, then try to use a really fascinating app known as Opera Max. This app is made for internet users who don’t want to get traced when surfing the internet. It comes along with a free VPN Browser which permits users to become totally anonymous. However, here, we are talking about a mobile-only app. Let’s read the article, to know about Opera Max for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
If you guys are looking to install Opera Max – Data manager in PC then you need to read the rest of the article. Here you guys will find 2 ways to install Opera Max – Data manager on PC through BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too.
Opera Max Introduction
Opera Max is actually an android application that greatly stores your data as you browse apart from this, Opera Max still gives users with an encrypted connection that helps to keep users anonymous online. The reason behind the success of Opera Max is due to its data management facility. It keeps the record of the sites you are visiting and permits you to monitor how much data the opened websites are sinking actually. Users are also allowed to set a data limit or just stick along with the limit set through the app. So whenever the app sees an online portal sucking up lots of online data, it then alarms the user and tells him to close it before it could harm his device actually.
Likewise, there is also a VPN service available by default. Users are allowed to access these services without even paying a penny. Even if you are not trying to use a VPN browser, however, do want VPN services, the Opera Free VPN app is also available in the market. Anyway, after you guys connect with Opera VPN services, it then gives you with a safe & secure pathway in order to surf the internet. With this service, no one, even your ISP agents become unable in order to trace your online footsteps. Also, it’s beneficial for those, who basically want to access blocked websites & social media sites.
Opera Max Comparison to Other Apps
Google is now testing its own Android data-saving app, however, you can only download it if you guys are located in the Philippines at the moment. The app is called Triangle, and it’s just like the data-saving app that Google launched for its Chrome browser a few years ago actually. The app blocks unnecessary background data usage whenever you’re on a mobile network, permits the user to select. Those apps can use data and set time limits for how long they have access to data, and much more. It’s worth keeping an eye on this app whenever it opens more broadly.
Following its launch in 2014, Opera has now decided to discontinue its data-saving app for Android. The app is no longer listed in the Google Play Store, however, existing users will get to use it for a while longer as well. Eventually, though, Opera is now going to terminate support for those who are still using the app. They will now force them to switch to a different product altogether.
Opera Max Features
- Saves data : Opera Max helps you conserve your data, no matter how large the web page is the app tries to store your data. There is also an option that permits you to turn off ads as you browse the net. Believe me this helps in order to restrict those ads that eat up your data.
- Data management: Opera Max has also a metric that records how many MB or also gigs you have consumed in a day. With this, you guys can identify those app that eat up your data.
- Gives Secure and encrypted: like many other browsers and VPN that store all information as you browse, Opera Max will never saves your online activities as well.
- Finally Opera Max is free of charge, free to download, also free to install and use as well. You don’t have to pay any monthly subscription fee or whatever.
Opera Max PC app actually suits the best for users who use the internet for a long time and also face slow speed. Since it will load pages 90% faster than ever and hence you will experience faster browsing.
Free VPN: Focus on the things that matter to you the most because the Opera Max PC app is integrated along with unlimited free VPN service. That consumes low data and provides you the page without any significant loss in its quality without losing your privacy.
Battery Saver Mode: The Opera Max Windows PC app has included a unique battery saver feature that will run more than 35% longer. Switch the battery saver mode on to enter the power saving mode whenever the battery power goes below 20% actually.
Bookmarks: Get back to the page that you visit mostly or those interesting sites within seconds. Because Opera Max’s bookmark feature will let you save it for later visits. So you guys can access them on the go without even typing in the web address.
Turbo Mode: Turn on the Opera Max PC app’s Turbo mode feature in order to instantly load pages. As a result, you will get more pictures, videos, articles, and keep up along with the latest memes at a faster rate. Also, even in a slow connection.
Instant Search: You needed not to leave the website whenever you guys wanted to look for something on the web. Because the current web page will fade out, and you focus on your new search or jump to the tab that you are looking.
Opera Max for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
BlueStacks is actually an Android App Player that permits you guys to run Android apps on a PC. Just now follow these steps on how to install any app on PC along with Bluestacks:
- In order to begin, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When BlueStacks is launched, then just click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now search for Opera Max – Data manager
- You guys will see search result for Opera Max – Data manager app just install it
- Then log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After you log in, the installation process will now start for Opera Max – Data manager depending on your internet connection actually.
Hints: If you guys are having a LOADING issue along with BlueStacks software. Then you need to install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
Via Nox Player
Now you have to follow these steps below:
- Download and install Nox app player on PC
- It is actually an Android emulator, after you install the run Nox in PC, and then log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and then just search for: Opera Max – Data manager
- Now install Opera Max – Data manager on your Nox emulator as well
- When the installation completed, you will then be able to play Opera Max – Data manager on your PC
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.