In case, if you haven’t heard about it until now. PayTM is actually the biggest e-commerce and mobile payment platform in India. Today, this mobile digital wallet is in use all over the globe with up to 150 million users, and it keeps growing and expanding as well. Although its primary purpose was to offer the possibility of utility bill payments and mobile recharges as well. Today, there are a lot of other options this digital wallet gives to its customers. Let’s read the article, to know about PayTM Free Download for PC Windows 10, 8, 7.
Well, to cut the story short, with using PayTM you are able to store or transfer money and do all kinds of offline and online payments as well. Paying the bills, shopping online for clothes and many other accessories, or also even buying flight or movie tickets, that you guys name it.
Paytm is basically a free wallet payment application. It let you do payments easily all over India actually. Using Paytm, you guys can recharge prepaid mobile connections and pay postpaid bills as well. Furthermore, it permits you to pay utility bills, DTH recharge, metro recharge, and other bill payments as well. Users can also transfer money from Paytm too. Other services of Paytm are bank to a bank transfer, buy movie tickets, bus tickets, also flight booking, and much more as well.
Well, Paytm is one of the best and a secure source of sending or receiving payment from all over India. Now you guys do not have to wait for long in banks for transactions, you can do it by yourself. All you have to do is just create your UPI/BHIM ID and then send or receive payments anytime. Further, it also includes an option of linking bank accounts or open a saving account as well. Paytm app has QR code functionality in order to make payments on stores through scanning.
Among many transactions, you guys can make with this platform include recharging mobile phones, data cards, metro cards, DTH cable, and many other purchases too. You guys can also make postpaid payments like broadband payments, gas bills, electricity payments, and also many others.
PayTM Comparison to Other Apps
Google basically presented its first digital payment app in 2017 founded on NPCI’s UPI platform. Originally branded as Tez, the app was later rebranded as Google Pay actually. It was an instant hit between the Indian users along with 8.5M installations. In a record time of 40 days, 30M transactions were performed actually.
Because Google Pay works with your existing bank account, that means your money is safe with your bank. Well, there’s no need to worry about reloading wallets. And you don’t have to do additional KYC – which is needed for all the other apps. You can also earn scratch cards and other rewards, along with the cashback directly being transferred into your bank account. Now you guys can also recharge your mobile or monthly utility bills.
Paytm is actually the wunderkind of One97 Communication Ltd. marketed via Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010. Initial functionalities included bill payment for mobile, DTH service, and also online purchases. From then, Paytm has evolved as a sophisticated mobile payment application along with a recorded 250M+ users in the mere extent of 8 years and a robust capacity of 5000 transactions per second as well. In 2018, Paytm’s glorious stint basically became the theme of a case study at Harvard Business School actually.
We can also use Paytm wallet to make bill payments, transfer money, and avail services from merchants from the travel, entertainment, and also retail industry as well. They also have UPI enabled payments too.
- With Paytm, do mobile recharge for networks like Airtel, Aircel, IDEA, BSNL, Docomo, Telenor, Reliance, etc.
- It let users transfer money without wait time as well. Send money directly from your account to any other bank account. Transfer money along with 0% charges. Just have to link a bank account with Paytm App.
- Pay all the utility bills, Pay Gas Bills, Electricity Bills, and Water Bills too.
- Recharge DTH connection. Recharge Tata Sky, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Reliance Digital, as well.
- You can also recharge your Metro card, Pay store bills and also do payments along with a QR code.
- Also, get amazing deals and cashback on transactions and payments.
- Make payment at food delivery, grocery, shopping & entertainment apps or sites & many other 100+ apps.
PayTM Free Download for PC Windows 10, 8, 7
Well, I would like to make it clear that: there is no official PayTM app ever developed for Windows computers actually. So you can’t just download it and install it on your PC.
Here, we are using android emulator software to run the PayTM App on your PC. Don’t worry as this is going to be quite an easy process actually.
- First of all, you guys have to download an android emulator software. I suggest you download Nox App Player or Bluestacks because it is the most famous software available right now.
- Now install the Bluestacks software on your PC as you have already downloaded the installation file actually.
- Then just click on the Google Play Store and search for Paytm. Afterward, press the Install button and download the app just like how you install your Android device actually.
- After you guys successfully downloaded the PayTM App just open the file with the Android emulator software that you have installed on your PC.
Via Nox Player
You have to follow these steps to install Paytm App for PC on Mac and Windows versions like 7, 8, 10, XP and Vista.
- Just download an Android Emulator on your PC.
- After you download the file of Nox. Install it on your PC through following onscreen instructions actually.
- Now you guys will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator as well.
- From the Homepage, you have to tap on the Google folder and then choose Google Play Store App.
- Then enter Google ID. In order to sign-up with a new ID select New. If you guys already have Gmail ID then choose existing.
- When you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of the Play Store just like an Android device.
- In order to install the Paytm App For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Paytm App > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open” actually. (You can also use Paytm App on PC through going to the main homepage of the emulator)
Well, I hope you like this “Paytm free download for pc” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.