If you guys are looking to install the Periscope app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Periscope App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Periscope for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Periscope is basically a live video streaming app acquired via Twitter before its public open in 2015. The app basically permits you to broadcast videos and share and also receive comments from other users. The periscope was developed via Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein and acquired via Twitter Inc. So, in present Days the folks are via the periscope app as a Live Video sharing App in order to share their Birthday Party and Enjoy Moments on Twitter. Or also any Other Social network friends and followers from different countries as well.
Periscope also permits their User in order to broadcast live Streaming to particular People based on your Twitter Network. When if you guys are using Windows PC or Laptop or Mac. Then just follow the Below Installation Methods of the Periscope App as well. This awesome Periscope also lets you broadcast and then explore the world via live video.
Well, the Periscope app is not solely for Twitter use actually. As a matter of fact, you can also share your video from Periscope to many other famous social media apps that you have an account with as well. It can also be Facebook, Instagram app, and also YouTube as well. The best part about the Periscope is its features a 24-hour-only video post. Yes, for those folks who do not want their videos in order to stay on the internet forever, this is a really good option. Of course, you can still select to keep it posted for long if your guts want. However, the fact that the option is there makes it more interesting as well.
Periscope Comparison with Other Apps
Android application OK Live – video live streams developed via Odnoklassniki Ltd is listed under the category Social. Well, according to Google Play OK Live – video lives streams achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. OK Live – video live streams right now have 41,216 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.58. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 1.65%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is actually 2.97%. OK Live – video live streams also has the current market position #14273 via a number of ratings.
Android application Periscope – Live Video developed via Twitter, Inc. is listed under the category Social. Also, according to Google Play Periscope – Live Video achieved up to 50,000,000 installs. Periscope – Live Video right now has 520,463 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.3. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 0.25%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is basically 0.45%. Periscope – Live Video actually has the current market position #1573 via a number of ratings.
- The value of replay! Whenever any broadcast is over, the same can also be made available for replay for the entire 24 hours. Along with Periscope servers saving a log of it for the world in order to review and re-watch for a whole day after you do the broadcast.
- Private broadcasts. Select whom you want to share your broadcasts to for a particular event with a simple lock icon that denotes privacy actually. Tapping on it before you go live will basically give you options. And it means to select whom you want to share the broadcast with if you guys want to keep it among close friends or family as well.
- Twitter integration! Along with the simple tap of the Twitter birdie, a tweet will then sent out to all your Twitter followers and the wider world that you are broadcasting. The possibilities are endless, along with the number of folks you can reach along with your broadcasts.
- Notification management. Periscope will also help you to recommend some people based on your interests and whom you follow on your Twitter account as well. Follow, unfollow, and then set up privacy settings along with ease. Notification preferences can also be custom-set for your specifications as well if you won’t want a specific Periscope user’s broadcasts in order to notify you.
- Periscope Hearts. Well, the more hearts you gain from your followers, the higher you scale in the charts in order to make the “Most-loved” list that’s featured on Periscope. Along with the largest number of views for broadcasts made through the Periscope for PC.
Periscope for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Periscope App for PC, the Periscope app for Windows, and the Periscope App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install Periscope App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Periscope” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Periscope App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Periscope App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Periscope App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.