Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the Phonto App on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the Phonto on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about Phonto App for Windows, PC, and Mac – Download.
Phonto App for PC Introduction
Phonto for PC is a photography tool enhanced particularly for the users of smartphones. It is an open-source application that you are also able to get from the Google Play Store. However, its interface is what fascinates the users just towards its service. However, the utilizers also love the way launching the tools that are introduced inside the interface. It is just as, dreams coming true for the fans/lovers of photo editing. But the app’s services are just offered for users trying in order to add texts onto their photos or image files as well.
In order to start using Phonto, so then all of you have to do is install the application on your device. Then, upload a photo inside the application’s interface & start editing it according to your desires. There is no frustrating subscription process for free users. But if any user wants to make an in-app purchase, then he may have to provide some personal info via Google Pay services. Apart from that, all the facilities of this app are straight forward.
Comparison with other apps
Picsart cleared a lot of grid options from its collage feature, & also it has limited the number of pictures to 10. Whilst this application is inferior to Picsarts quality, it allows you to select a max of 15 pictures & it also has multiple layouts. As the Phonto this app also lies in the Photography category. The app is offered by PicsArt. And the installs of this app are 500,000,000+.
Well, Phonto is described as a ‘simple application that permits you to add text to your pictures. However, guys! More than 400 fonts are there available. You are also able to install other fonts. Though text size is also changeable’. Six alternatives to Phonto are there for various platforms, including Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet, & Windows Phone. The application lies in the category of Photography. This application is offered by youthhr. According to the play store total, installs of the app are 10,000,000+.
Phonto App Features
- Enormous text style options are there available that you can apply – Almost over 200 fonts are available.
- Whether you are not pleased with its built-in fonts, so then you are also able to download & also install other fonts online.
- Straightforwardly manage & also edit the size, color, or shadow of the text.
- Guys by using the app you can also rotate the fonts to match your style.
- It permits you to make a stroke color or width.
- It is also able to turn the background of the text.
- You can also make a line spacing between the text.
- Adjust the letter spacing of the text.
- The biggest variety of customizable fonts.
- Permits changing of text colors.
- The service of text background is also available.
- Each segment and entire line placement is supported.
- Entire text rotation to any angle you like.
- The app also contains online advertisements.
- Not completely free application.
- Available only for adding texts in images.
Phonto App for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the Phonto App for PC, the Phonto App app for Windows, and the Phonto App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Phonto App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step by step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “Phonto App” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the Phonto App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the Phonto App on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the Phonto App only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc., However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to Phonto App for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator is also installed, so you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account and now search for the app you like to install Phonto App for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by Phonto App. and click on the Install button.
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Read this article: Terrarium TV for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download