If you guys are looking to install the PicFrame app on your PC. then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the PicFrame App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the PicFrame for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
PicFrame via Active Development is a really simple and easy-to-use app. That lets you create and share customized photo collages as well. However, PicFrame is certainly not the only photo-framing app around. Its usability and emphasis on sharing make it stand out actually.
The best thing about PicFrame is its simplicity. Just open the app, and you’re greeted along with 34 different frame options. Frames can accommodate from one to five pictures in various arrangements. You can also select between four different ratios for your collages. When you have selected your frame style, you select which photo from your library you want to go into every frame. You can also adjust the position of the photo within the frame as well as the position of every individual picture within the collage.
PicFrame’s standout feature is the ease along with which you can share your collages. When you have made your college, you can share it through email, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, or Flickr. You can also even send it to Instagram if you really can’t live without that 1977 filter. Once you have shared a collage, then you can select between low, medium and high resolutions.
PicFrame Comparison with Other Apps
Android application PicFrame developed via Active Development is listed under the category Photography. Also, according to Google Play PicFrame achieved up to 100,000 installs. PicFrame right now has 6,457 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.99. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.02%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.03% as well. PicFrame also has the current market position #47386 via a number of ratings.
Android application Photo Collage- Pic Frame Maker- Picture Collage developed via PhotoArt Inc. is listed under the category Photography. Also, according to Google Play Photo Collage- Pic Frame Maker- Picture Collage achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. Photo Collage- Pic Frame Maker- Picture Collage right now has 18,761 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.69. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.8%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 1.65% as well. Photo Collage- Pic Frame Maker- Picture Collage actually has the current market position #24684 via the number of ratings.
- 36 fully adjustable frames with more than 5 pictures (drag the inner frame borders for endless customization!).
- Rounded corners as well
- Also, adjustable border width
- Change the shape of your pictures to a circle, heart, hexagon, and much more
- Change the color of the border along with an easy in order to use color picker
- 52 patterns for the background of the frame
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, and also saturation of each photo
- Rotate pictures
- Choose one of six ratios including square format (1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 9:16, 2:3, 3:4)
- Pinch to zoom and drag in order to move the photos
- Save to your gallery as well
- You can share to other applications (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Multiple output resolutions as well
PicFrame for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the PicFrame App for PC, the PicFrame app for Windows, and the PicFrame App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open PicFrame on PC for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “PicFrame” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the PicFrame App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the PicFrame App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the PicFrame from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.