Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the Private Browser on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the Private Browser App on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about Private Browser for Windows, PC, and Mac – Download.
- 1 Private Browser for PC Introduction
- 1.1 Comparison with other apps
- 1.2 Features of Private Browser
- 1.3 Private Browser for Windows, PC, and Mac- Download
- 1.4 Conclusion
- 1.5 Related
Private Browser for PC Introduction
Well, Guys! Just like further browser applications you are able to also access any website. It displays results fast as compare to the default web browser of the device. However, the Private Browser app is too small in size. This app also records the cookies just when you are using the browser. At a time when you exit the browser, all cache & as well as cookies will disappear. Whilst using the application you guys are also able to bookmark websites. And also saves the password for social profiles. You are also able to access the browser history anytime. But the basic priority of this browser application is private security & privacy. Though at a time when you guys exit the application it clears all searches.
Comparison with other apps
Features of Private Browser
The smart detection/examination function of the Private Browser application can also automatically check the downloadable files. Whilst you browse via the web, permitting you to download & also save the media files from nearly every website.
Organize your Password, Pin, Pattern, or FingerPrint For defense. So that no one is able to intrude on your privacy. Your Browsing is also too safe with us.
Guards your Browser with features just like the intruder selfie. Whether someone trying to access your content private browser will snap a selfie of an intruder.
Simply, this application also scans the apk file downloads for malware with a background check, keeping your device protected. However, at a time when the download is complete, so then the browser will also start a safety scanning for you. It will provide every user a comfortable browsing encounter with all-around protection.
However, guys the Browsing without leaving any history, cookies, cache, etc. Incognito mode also makes your browsing experience private & secret. Well, no one is able to interfere in it.
No trace behind
Furthermore, All the history data will be removed automatically when you guys quit the app. Wish to head to some privacy-sensitive websites. But do not like anyone else to know? Private Browsers are also able to clean your trace to protect private data from leaking out. Moreover, all the Cookies and Web Storage are cleared when closing the app.
Private Browser for Windows, PC, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the Private Browser for PC, the Private Browser app for Windows, and the Private Browser App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Private Browser App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “Private Browser” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the Private Browser App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the Private Browser on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the Private Browser only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Well, Guys! the Nox Player is an Android Emulator that allows you to run Android applications & games on your Windows or Mac PC just for free. Nox app player also comes with powerful Android 7 and also gets the recent updates, more stable and smoother gameplay. However, this emulator is specially designed for games. And whether you are a game lover do then please try it. The most famous gaming emulators in the market whether you play Android games on PC then, you guys have ever, heard about the emulator. Well, guys here we will also use Nox App Player in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Private Browser App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, you have to download the Nox App Player simply using the link given. Then after that, you have to manage the installation wizard. Abide by the on-screen instructions as you did whilst installing BlueStacks. The Nox installation method will also take some time. Also, just like BlueStacks, you will require a Gmail ID for Nox App Player.
- At a time when you are just via with the installation process, tap on the Google Folder on the home screen of Nox -> Click on Google Play Icon.
- Simply now on the next page, you guys will be in Google Play Store, just like you guys do on your Android devices. Next, you have to type Private Browser in the search bar and then just hit enter.
- Tap on the install button and then you have to allow the Nox to do the rest. At a time when the Private Browser is installed on Nox, so then you will also see the icon on the home screen of Nox App Player.
That’s all now complete!
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Also, see this post: MobilePatrol for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download