Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the QuickPic on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the QuickPic app on PC through the BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about QuickPic for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
QuickPic for PC _ Introduction
However, the QuickPic Photo Gallery with the Google Drive support app is the best gallery alternatives for managing pics & as well as videos on Android. Similarly, it is too fast, easy & modern app for the gallery. It is significantly smaller than other applications in the gallery. But it also has more power than any other. However, just as the name suggests, QuickPic can also be started very quickly. It is attractive with colorful themes & an impressive user interface.
Similarly, with the QuickPic you guys are also able to edit photos & easily hide private photos with password protection simply from all gallery apps. You guys can also launch images, create a slideshow, & automatically back up media to the specified cloud or PC.
|Title||QuickPic – Photo Gallery with Google Drive Support for PC|
|Req Android version||4.3 and up|
|Developed By||Cheetah Mobile|
Furthermore, the QuickPic – Photo Gallery with Google Drive Support is just regarded as one of the best applications in the Free Photography category. Though with its simple to use & easy to navigate UI, QuickPic – Photo Gallery with Google Drive Support also has got huge popularity among Android users. It also has got over 50000+ installations just with an exceptional rating of 4.7 stars from the users.
Comparison with other applications
Well, the Camera Roll is an open-source Gallery application build just around the Google Photos design. However, the Gallery Interface of the application is also similar to Google Photos. Aside from that, it utilizes most of the Google APIs for smooth scrolling & as well as a display of thumbnails.
However, the Camera Roll does show Images on external devices. But guys I could not find the option in order to copy or move media just to external storage. Similarly, the inbuilt File Explorer is a clear bit option. Though doesn’t show the media previews. The application allows you to see the Hidden folders but you are also unable to password protect them.
On the other side to QuickPic & all the other gallery applications, Memoria also has a modern UI design. It currently had a makeover & functions look much just like theGoogle Photos. Though the pinch-to-zoom-in gesture allows you to increase or decrease the grid size. So you can also swipe left or right in order to toggle b/w “My Photos”, “My Albums” & “My Favourites”.
F-Stop is a reasonably strong alternative for QuickPic. Just including the premium variant, it offers an insane amount of features just like attaching metadata to images, cloud services, Google Photos integration, etc. However, the UI is also similar to the QuickPic card layout style. Though you guys also get all the quick actions on the top right corner.
Features of QuickPic for PC
- Well, Guys! The QuickPic app is completely free for mobile and personal computers.
- App work for photos & Videos.
- However, it is too lightweight an application that can be organized very quickly. However, it’s more powerful than any other application.
- Entirely advertisement-free application. (Maybe they start ads in future)
- One can also simply hide or secure the private photos simply from the gallery with a password.
- This application can also simply protect your photos with high security password
- Edit your photos & launch your galley.
- Ad frames or also make a slidesshow.
- Quickpic offers cloud backup support for the images.
- You guys are also able to transfer images from device to device with the Quick Pic application.
- Store images & videos with dates so that you guys can also find them easily.
QuickPic for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the QuickPic for PC, the QuickPic app for Windows, and the QuickPic App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing QuickPic App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “QuickPic ” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the QuickPic App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the QuickPic on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the QuickPic only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made. Just for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to the QuickPic for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator also install. So you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account and now search for the app you like to install – QuickPic for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by QuickPic and click on the Install button.
That’s all now complete!
Must read this article: Tweakware for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.