If you guys are looking to install the Quik app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Quik App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the Quik for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
- 1 Quik for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Video Players & Editors category. Along with its simple to use and also easy to navigate UI, Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music has also got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 100,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users.
Quik is actually a brand new photography application developed by GoPro with which you will able to add pictures, videos, and text very easily. So that you guys can make your memories much more interesting.
Quik app is actually the simplest way to offload your GoPro videos and pictures. With it, you are able to offload footage and photos putting them in an organized place. This way you guys will find pictures you want to access easily. It turns on you in order to make edits as fast as possible and share the ones you feel are awesome straight to YouTube and Facebook. With this application, editing video is a really simple process and user-friendly too so any new user can actually use all its features easily.
Quik Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Video Editor & Video Maker – InShot developed via InShot Video Editor is actually listed under the category Photography. Also, according to Google Play Video Editor & Video Maker – InShot achieved up to 100,000,000 installs. Video Editor & Video Maker – InShot right now has 9,104,700 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.79. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 3.47%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 6.99% as well. Video Editor & Video Maker – InShot actually has the current market position #59 via a number of ratings.
Android application Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music developed via GoPro is listed under the category Video Players. Well, according to Google Play Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music achieved up to 100,000,000 installs. Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music right now has 1,484,795 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.71. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.79%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 1.68% as well. Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music actually has the current market position #527 via a number of ratings.
ADD YOUR PHOTOS + VIDEOS
- Add more than75 photos and video clips from your Gallery, Albums, Google Photos, Dropbox, GoPro Cloud, or GoPro Quik Key. Quik even works along with Motion Photos.
- Want to choose your own moments? Use HiLights in order to tag the best footage.
CHOOSE YOUR THEME
- Select from 23 themes, each along with transitions and graphics designed for any occasion.
- Adjust the font, filters, and graphics in order to fit your style.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VIDEO
- Easily reorder, trim and rotate pictures and video clips.
- You can personalize your story along with text overlays and title slides. You can also even add emojis 🙂
- Let Quik do its magic along with Smart Cuts or use full video clips.
- Speed up footage or also play it in Slo-Mo.
- Add GPS Stickers in order to show how fast you were going.
- Quik automatically turns on the audio whenever it detects voices.
- You can select cinema, square, or portrait formatting for easy sharing on Instagram or Snapchat.
- Also, set a duration for photos and titles – Quik adjusts the cuts and transitions automatically as well.
PICK THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
- Also, select from more than 100 free songs or use a song from your own collection. Quik actually supports MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV as well.
- You can start your soundtrack at any point in the song.
- Quik automatically syncs transitions to the beat of the music as well.
SAVE + SHARE YOUR VIDEO
- You can save videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p also even in buttery-smooth 60 fps.
- Share to Instagram, Facebook, and much more, or send a private Quik link through text or email.
- Along with a GoPro subscription, your shared videos are saved as Shared Links in your GoPro account as well.
- Need more time to edit right? Save projects as drafts and Quik will also keep them for 7 days.
VIDEOS MADE FOR YOU
- Relive the day along with Flashbacks 24H—ready-to-watch videos of your adventures created from your last 24 hours of footage as well.
Quik for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Quik App for PC, the Quik app for Windows, and the Quik App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Quik on PC for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Quik” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Quik App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Quik App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Quik App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well.
Can I use Quik on a laptop PC?
Although the app does not really have a laptop version one can use a simple workaround in order to download the app on their PC. So which is this workaround as well? It is through the use of an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to download the app from the Google play store.
How can I download GoPro on Quik desktop?
You have to follow the steps below to download Quik app on your desktop;
- First of all, download Bluestacks on your Mac or Windows desktop. The desktop should however be above the 32-bit system actually.
- You can run the emulator on the desktop.
- Then log in to your Google account.
- You can visit the Google play store and search for the Quik app for PC.
- Tap on install to download and install the app on your desktop.
Can you guys get the GoPro app on the computer?
You can get the GoPro Quik app on your desktop only via an Android emulator to get the app from the Google play store. Normally you guys have to use an Android emulator to download Android applications on your desktop.
Is Quik free?
After downloading the app, you will be offered a free trial even without even the GoPro camera on your phone. However, is not completely free after the free trial is complete you guys have to pay for a monthly subscription that offers more features on the app as well. The paid monthly subscription also offers you more than the storage offered on the free trial actually.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.