Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the RAV FileHub on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the RAV FileHub app on PC through the BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about RAV FileHub for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
- 1 RAV FileHub for PC _ Introduction
- 1.1 Comparison with other applications
- 1.2 Features
- 1.3 RAV FileHub for Windows, PC, and Mac- Download
- 1.4 Conclusion
- 1.5 Related
RAV FileHub for PC _ Introduction
RAVPower FileHub for Android is a too essential application that supports you to launch and as well as move files between your mobile device & RAVPower FileHub. Although you guys are also able to connect 5 devices to RAVPower FileHub simultaneously. As it makes it ideal in order to transfer media & work files between your loved ones.
However, I started after inserting an SD card into the FileHub & used the application to wirelessly copy a 1.25 GB folder to an Android phone. Next, I connected in a USB hard drive & copied the same folder to that. Finally, I select all of the files besides the parent folder. Next, you should copy them to both hard drives or phones a second time.
As you guys are able to also see, whilst you copy to USB storage, it was too faster to select the folder containing the files & copy that than to select the files inside it & copy those. Whether you guys have got a Chromecast, so then you guys can also then easily use it to stream from it to any TV you want. Many smart TVs can also be compatible with DLNA.
|Title||RAV FileHub for PC|
|Req Android version||4.2 and up|
|Developed By||NearbyExpress Tech|
Furthermore, the RAV FileHub for PC has also got remarkable ratings & reviews in both Google Play Store & Apple App Store. However, with over 100,000+ installations & 2.8-star average user aggregate rating points. Though guys it is on the top spot of Google Play Store’s Tools applications. Now a RAV FileHub application is under Editor’s Choice Apps section in Google Play Store.
Comparison with other applications
Xender is totally a free file sharing or data transfer utility that is enhanced by the Xender Team. This application is too advantageous file transfer app. Though it was also able to transfer any files, just like: document, images, music, videos & anything simply without tensions, also from your laptop to your gadget or Android phone device in order to play in your car, motorcycle or etc. After all the app working whether you do not have a PC or your USB not recognize it was not getting annoying. However, guys the Xender is too advantageous at sending/transferring files, to nearby devices & others not so nearby, much, fair, as the name implies, anywhere.
ifile is an IOS file managing application that was made to simplify the way people store, edit, move, remove, or share their files. With the help of this application, you guys will be able to run your file easily as when you use Windows. However, the reason ifile & many other alike applications have been made is that even though Apple provides you useful features in order to control & manage your files on Mac. However, it does not provide the exact amount of features on other devices.
Well, Guys! This highly rated application is a step-up just from the main file managers, however, which come preinstalled on your Android phones. On its screen, simply access to your files is launched just under the categories like Main Storage, SD Card, Downloads, Images, Audio, Videos, Documents, etc. However, guys the Remote icon allows you to access files on a server via FTP, LAN, or SFTP.
Further tools in this speedy app include a music file player, text editor & viewer for your image files. For removing the ads from this application, pay either $1.99 yearly or $7.99 for a one-time purchase.
- The app supports the mobile platform model 2.2 or later
- You are able to also locate files through the search function
- Compatible with email function for docs
- You guys can also stream music, pictures, & as well as a video from RAVPower FileHub to your device over a WiFi connection.
- You guys can also upload images to FaceBook accounts
- Check pics in the slideshow mode through the background music playing
RAVPower FileHub app permits you to simply manage & also transfer files between your devices. The USB storage attached to RAVPower FileHub. Though you guys can also upload different files to the USB storage & also makes the application just available for other devices in order to install or download.
Browser photos and videos
You guys are able to also preview or browse videos or photos on USB storage connected to RAVPower FileHub. Or the files that also have already been installed on your device. However, you can email documents or photos to your loved ones as well.
Configure network settings
Similarly, you guys can also modify the network settings of your FileHub wireless network. Also, connect your FileHub to existing wireless internet.
RAV FileHub for Windows, PC, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the RAV FileHub for PC, the RAV FileHub app for Windows, and the RAV FileHub App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing RAV FileHub App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “RAV FileHub” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the RAV FileHub App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the RAV FileHub on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the RAV FileHub only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Well, Guys! the Nox Player is an Android Emulator that allows you to run Android applications & games on your Windows or Mac PC just for free. Nox app player also comes with powerful Android 7 and also gets the recent updates, more stable and smoother gameplay. However, this emulator is specially designed for games. And whether you are a game lover do then please try it. The most famous gaming emulators in the market whether you play Android games on PC then, you guys have ever, heard about the emulator. Well, guys here we will also use Nox App Player in this procedure for Downloading and Installing RAV FileHub App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, you have to download the Nox App Player simply using the link given. Then after that, you have to manage the installation wizard. Abide by the on-screen instructions as you did whilst installing BlueStacks. The Nox installation method will also take some time. Also, just like BlueStacks, you will require a Gmail ID for Nox App Player.
- At a time when you are just via with the installation process, tap on the Google Folder on the home screen of Nox -> Click on Google Play Icon.
- Simply now on the next page, you guys will be in Google Play Store, just like you guys do on your Android devices. Next, you have to type RAV FileHub in the search bar and then just hit enter.
- Tap on the install button and then you have to allow the Nox to do the rest. At a time when the RAV FileHub is installed on Nox, so then you will also see the icon on the home screen of Nox App Player.
That’s all now complete!
Must read this article: FOOTBALL LIVE for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.