Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the Share Me (Mi Drop) on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the Share Me (Mi Drop) on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
- 1 Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC Introduction
- 1.1 Comparison with other apps
- 1.2 Features
- 1.3 Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Conclusion
- 1.6 Related
Well, Get the Internet Free Data Transfer From The Share Me (Mi Drop) App. However, guys the smartphone also has altered the method where we do everything, right from the way where we used to play games to the way we share data. However, Sharing data is also not too handy a job anymore, there are numerous apps online that are also be able to used to transfer data from one device to another. So guys you must let it be a phone device to phone device or phone device to PC & vice versa.
However, guys! The Share Me is also one of the apps that are too advantageous for data transfer among devices. Created by the official brand, Xiaomi, Share Me also has been renamed from Mi Drop. However, the app is Backed by state-of-the-art features, the app permits you to share data with other smartphones just without the use of the internet.
Prior known as Mi Drop, Shareme Mi Drop is a p2p sharing application though that does not need an internet connection. Simply when sharing files between Android two Android devices. So guys the ShareMe app is among the most famous sharing applications on Google Playstore, following over 100 million downloads from the Google play store. The application use is also extended to PCs & laptops. It is not limited to Xiaomi phones as well. You can also use it with different phone brands. It is even best when you transfer files when the phone devices are nearby.
Comparison with other apps
Well, Guys, the Xender is totally a free file sharing or data transfer utility that is enhanced by the Xender Team. Xender for PC Windows is too advantageous file transfer app. Though it was also able to transfer any files, just like: document, images, music, videos & anything simply without tensions, also from your laptop to your gadget or Android phone device in order to play in your car, motorcycle or etc. After all the app working whether you do not have a PC or your USB not recognize it was not getting annoying. However, guys the Xender is too advantageous at sending/transferring files, to nearby devices & others not so nearby, much, fair, as the name implies, anywhere.
SHAREit.Well, It is also an excellent sharing application with fast cross-platform transfer speed & free online feeds also including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. However, this app also adds a powerful media player, which supports you to manage & enjoy your own videos and music.
- There is no need for internet or mobile data for transferring a file, it will use your wifi network just to get the job completed.
- It also supports nearly all file formats, so also transfer any file from one device simply to another device very straightforwardly.
- ShareMe application user interface is also perfect & easy to use but still. You guys will also see advertisements in this application.
- All the features of the share me application are also available whether you used it on your windows or mac computer so no need to worry about this.
- The enhancer claims the transfer speed is also able to go up to 50 M/S whether you have enough strong devices.
The factor that is pleaded by each and every user disregarding who he or she is or what he or she does is speed. Though guys it also looks like the makers at Xiaomi Inc. took the speed of the Share Me application a lot more seriously that is the reason the application runs like Flash, nearly 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
The user interface is also the first thing that every user of this app will look at. Though this is also the best thing about the Share Me application. You do not have to do all that searching part in order to find the file that you guys require to send. Share Me also displays you proper folders & categories from where one is able to also select the file easily. Further, in a nutshell, the user interface is clean well- launched for friendly interaction.
The share me application also has an easy, clean, and user-friendly layout. So guys believe us it is so easy in order to find your files as this application can organize everything into categories according to file type.
No Internet needed
The Share Me application also serves as a solution to the user’s concern just about the data usage. How? Well, You ask. However, the application is created in such a way that it does not need any internet connection. In order to transfer files across devices that save you your mobile data.
Types of files
Share Me also has the capacity in order to transfer any sort of file including image, mp3, video, & many other formats. However, this also makes it more versatile in nature. The size of the file is not an issue for the Share Me app. It is also able to control the file of any size but will clearly take time for large files.
There is no restriction to the number of devices that support the application. It is also able to be used by any Android device by simply downloading it from the Google Play Store.
Ad-free and downloads
Well, Guys The Share Me application is created in a way that does not have any ad & one does not need to fret about the interrupted transfers. They are straightforward to resume anytime afterward.
It does not matter that where you guys live or what language you like to speak or understand. The Share Me application also supports different languages like Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt, etc.
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC, the Share Me (Mi Drop) app for Windows, and the Share Me (Mi Drop) for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing Share Me (Mi Drop) App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “Share Me (Mi Drop)” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the Share Me (Mi Drop) simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the Share Me (Mi Drop) on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the Share Me (Mi Drop). Only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc., However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator is also installed. So you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account. And now search for the app you like to install – Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by Share Me (Mi Drop) and click on the Install button.
1. Is MI drop available for PC?
Well, Guys! The Mi Drop is an Android app, and there is no PC version available for this application. The just way to download the application on your PC is also by using an Android Emulator such as the Bluestacks, MEmu, Nox App Player, & others.
2. How do I transfer files from MI drop to PC?
Just after you guys have installed the Mi drop on your device simply connect your phone device on your computer to the same network. Simply you have to head to the MI drop app. And tap on the start button underneath ‘connect to a PC screen’. Though you guys will be prompted to head to your Windows Explorer. And you are also able to transfer files by entering the FTP URL.
3. How do I connect ShareMe to my PC?
You Guys are also able to connect Shareme to your PC by connecting the Android device and the PC to the same WIFI.
4. How do I transfer files from PC to Xiaomi?
However, Guys! Just two ways are there in which you guys can transfer files from PC to Xiaomi. Similarly, the first one is by utilizing a USB. And the other way is by connecting the phone to the PC to the same WIFI.
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.