If you guys are looking to install the Titanium Backup app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Titanium Backup app on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Titanium Backup to PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Titanium Backup Introduction
Titanium Backup is basically a free mobile tool that lets you back up and also restores your apps, data and system apps on your external SD card. Along with Titanium Backup, you could move any app from your smartphone memory to your SD card that is really helpful. Another cool feature of Titanium Backup is that you guys can sync to cloud storage like Dropbox and Google Drive as well.
Titanium Backup Comparison with other Apps
Android application My Backup Pro developed via Rerware, LLC is listed under the category Tools. Also, according to Google Play My Backup Pro achieved up to 500,000 installs. My Backup Pro right now has 38,802 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.21. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.04%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.1% as well. My Backup Pro also has the current market position #14739 via a number of ratings.
Android application Titanium Backup ★ root needed developing via Titanium Track is listed under category Tools. Also, according to Google Play Titanium Backup ★ root needed to achieve up to 10,000,000 installs. Titanium Backup ★ root needed right now has 372,391 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.24. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.01%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.02% as well. Titanium Backup ★ root needed actually has the current market position #2173 via a number of ratings.
Titanium Backup Features
- O-click batch restores
- Also, keep multiple backups per app
- Backup or also restore SMS, MMS, calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Multi-user app data as well
- Apps freezer
- You can sync to or from Dropbox (manual or scheduled)
- Also, sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual or scheduled)
- TB Web Server: you can download or upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
- Also, convert user apps <=> system apps as well
- Also, integrate system app updates into ROM
- Encryption as well
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market) as well
- The “Destroy all Market links” feature
- Hypershell speed as well
- Backup apps without even closing them!
- You can create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups as well!
- Also, restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
- Market “auto-updating” manager as well
- System logs cleaner as well
- Dalvik cache cleaner too
- You can integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
- Unlimited schedules
- Load or Save a Filter and use it in Widgets or Schedules
- Change the device’s Android ID, and then restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
- Also, protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail or cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot as well
- Freeze/defrost/open apps in a single click
- CSV also export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Also, convert app data to/from fast WAL format
- WAY MORE!
Titanium Backup to PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Titanium Backup app App for PC, the Titanium Backup app for Windows, and the Titanium Backup App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Titanium Backup for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Titanium Backup” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Titanium Backup App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Titanium Backup on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Titanium Backup from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.