If you guys are looking to install the Torque Lite app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the Torque Lite App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the Torque Lite app for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Torque Lite Introduction
Torque Lite is basically an application that, in conjunction along with an OBD (On-Board Diagnostic) device, will permit us in order to see all the information of our car directly on the Android terminal screen as well. The only requirement for this will be able to synchronize the OBD device along with our terminal, through Bluetooth.
On the application screen, we can also see all the information related to our vehicle. From the speed at which we are driving, to the revolutions of the engine, going through any possible malfunction under the hood as well. All in a clear and orderly interface actually.
It is really important to bear in mind that this Torque Lite is actually the free and trial version of Torque. That offers much more information about our car, and is also compatible along with many more vehicle models. Basically, this Lite version is basically a way to see if the device works correctly and if we could benefit from its use actually.
Torque Lite Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Obd Harry Scan – OBD2 | ELM327 car diagnostic tool developed via TechnoDrive is listed under the category Communication. Also, according to Google Play Obd Harry Scan – OBD2 | ELM327 car diagnostic tool achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. Obd Harry Scan – OBD2 | ELM327 car diagnostic tool right now has 18,929 ratings with an average rating value of 4.73. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 2.7%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 5.35%. Obd Harry Scan – OBD2 | ELM327 car diagnostic tool actually has the current market position #24164 via a number of ratings.
Android application Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) developed via Ian Hawkins is listed under the category Communication. Also, according to Google Play Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) achieved up to 10,000,000 installs. Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) right now has 42,068 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.79. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.93%, percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 1.86% as well. Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) actually has the current market position #13862 via a number of ratings.
Torque Lite Features
- It also shows and Resets engine fault codes or DTC trouble codes saved in your car as well
- Can also export map or track log files to Google Earth KML or CSV?
- Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version) as well
- Head up Display or GPS HUD mode perfect in order to check your speed at night
- Data Logging functions include web upload and file logging. You can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you select
- Customizable dashboard with theme support – set up the dashboard along with the gauges and dials that you want
- Can also help you to fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
- Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only) as well
- MPG for Petrol or Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support) actually.
The paid version has actually more features (HorsePower, Torque, 0-60, quarter-mile tests, graph data, map or track views) + no adverts and extra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car or trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (also including VW) as well
Torque Lite App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Torque Lite App for PC, the Torque Lite app for Windows, and the Torque Lite App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open Torque Lite on pc for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Torque Lite” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Torque Lite App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Torque Lite App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the Torque Lite App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.