If you guys are looking to install the TP-LINK tpCamera app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the TP-LINK tp Camera App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about the TP-LINK tpCamera for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
TP-LINK tpCamera Introduction
TP-LINK tpCamera is actually an open-source surveillance app that is developed for Android platforms. It gives cloud surveillance services that users can also access on their smartphones along with the help of an internet connection. All of the app’s services are absolutely free to access, so you guys don’t need to worry about paying to get any services from it.
It is really simple and easy to configure your cloud surveillance devices along with this app. All you guys have to do is first install the app on your phone and then turn on the WiFi on it. Search for the devices that are connected along with the same WiFi, and then choose the ones which you own or want to connect along with this app.
Now that you guys are getting cloud services, you don’t need to have expensive digital recorders as well. All of the videos from the live feed are now saved into your TP-Link cloud account. You guys can connect as many IP cams as you want to connect along with the app and watch their live feed, anytime that you want to. There’s actually no hassle in accessing any camera’s live feed as well.
There are actually two basic modes available for remote surveillance users. One is the Home mode and then the second is Away Mode. You guys can also guess what they are made for through their names. Although, the only problem along with TP-LINK tpCamera is that it supports specific TP-Link models. You guys can view the list of compatible devices inside the app’s interface as well.
TP-LINK tpCamera Comparison with Other Apps
Android application DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR developed via OWLR Technologies is listed under the category Video Players. Also, according to Google Play DLink, IP Cam Viewer via OWLR achieved up to 100,000 installs. DLink IP Cam Viewer via OWLR right now has 2,661 ratings with an average rating value of 4.06. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.54%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.95% as well. DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR actually has the current market position #78132 via a number of ratings.
Android application TP-LINK tpCamera developed via TP-Link Corporation Limited is listed under the category Libraries & Demo. Also, according to Google Play TP-LINK tpCamera achieved up to 500,000 installs. TP-LINK tpCamera right now has 18,890 ratings with an average rating value of 4.41. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.63%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 1.19% as well. TP-LINK tpCamera actually has the current market position #24767 via a number of ratings.
TP-LINK tpCamera Features
- Stay connected to what you care about most.
- TP-LINK tpCamera is basically a cloud-based video monitoring app that lets you stay connected to home, family, or pets remotely as well.
- You can see your cameras anywhere and anytime.
- With the TP-LINK tpCamera app installed on your smartphones. You guys can easily access your cloud cameras at any time and from anywhere over the Internet, so you guys never miss a moment.
- Free cloud service for life as well.
- Instant registration and setup, the simplest way in order to connect to your home and office.
- You can manage and stream live videos from multiple cameras.
- Save photos and videos for you in order to relive the moments.
TP-LINK tpCamera for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the TP-LINK tpCamera App for PC, the TP-LINK tpCamera app for Windows, and the TP-LINK tpCamera App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and install and how to open TP-LINK tpCamera on PC for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “TP-LINK tpCamera” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the TP-LINK tpCamera App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the TP-LINK tpCamera App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the TP-LINK tpCamera App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.