Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the tTorrent on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the tTorrent on PC through the BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about tTorrent for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
- 1 tTorrent for PC Introduction
tTorrent for PC Introduction
Well, Guys! The tTorrent is the best torrent client that is also available on the Google Play Store. However, the main cause of this application is to allow the users to manage & handle ongoing torrent downloads. But whether you guys are using its free version, so then you will have to bear the online advertisements. As whether you guys buy its pro version, so then you guys will also be required to pay $0.99.
However, two ways of uploading torrent files are there inside the app. Though the first method is of uploading a magnetic link directly from a website. And the second way to complete the task is by uploading the downloaded torrent link file. Furthermore, you guys are also permitted to share the exact torrent links with others directly from the application’s interface.
Similarly, the users are offered a choice to save the downloaded files at any disk drive they like to. But whether you guys are willing to make such conversions, so then you guys will also be required to do it manually. Just because the default settings will save the files into the application’s folder. Though before choosing a file space, confirm that it has enough free space.
Download tTorrent APK Free
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||Jan 2021|
|Download File||tTorrent APK|
Whether you guys do not want to waste your cellular data, tTorrent is there to support. It allows you to select the WiFi-only mode, which permits the application to only resume the downloading process though at the time when it is connected to WiFi. However, this app works perfectly whether your device is connected to a proxy connection that helps torrent downloading.
tTorrent Comparison with other applications
aTorrent application is a very fair alternative to Flud. aTorrent also permits you to concurrently download files of any size (including HD movies), directly from the browser. However, the aTorrent application also permits for a limit to be placed on your WiFi network & it supports DHT, P2P BitTorrent, etc.
Well, Guys! This is a torrenting application like tTorrent that enables users to download torrents at unlimited/restricted speeds. By using this application, users enjoy much flexibility as they are also able to move files that are still downloading. Though the Flud application also supports anonymous, automatic, & sequential downloads.
Similarly, TorrDroid is a similar application to tTorrent. This torrent client also permits the users to search for and download torrents. It also permits its users to go anonymous whilst downloading files. Though this application supports DHT, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, magnet link sharing, video preview, sequential video downloads, & as well as automated downloads.
Features of tTorrent
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Make & share torrent files
- Automated & sequential/ succeeding download support
- Parallel downloads at unrestricted/unlimited speeds
- DHT, NAT-PMP, &, UPnP support
- IP filtering & Magnet link sharing support
- Data encryption
- Support setting of upload & download limits
- External storage support
- RSS support
- Proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- Label support (with custom save path)
- This app is totally available just for free.
- The navigation of the application is very simple.
- It has a built-in search, so you guys are able to also easily be made any torrents download.
tTorrent for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the tTorrent for PC, the tTorrent for Windows, and the tTorrent for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing tTorrent for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “ tTorrent ” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the tTorrent simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the tTorrent on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the tTorrent only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to the tTorrent for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator is also installed. So you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account and now search for the app you like to install – tTorrent for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by tTorrent and click on the Install button.
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Also, read this article: Pokémon Masters for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download