Each and every person born on earth, have some compulsions on it. One of the most important compulsions in this current era is learning English actually. The entire international communication around the world relies on English, so folks should learn it. Current teenagers are already learning since it is a compulsory subject. It is a fact that most of the folks don’t know even the basics of English. So, in the current world where applications are the second source of learning after institute, we have got an app such as U-Dictionary. Let’s read the article, to know about U Dictionary App Download for PC, Windows, and Mac.
U-Dictionary app is launched all over the globe. Every person who basically faces communicational or language barriers must install this app actually. Most of the U Dictionary users are Asians since they have a relatively weak command of language as compare to others as well. This app basically works in multiple numbers of ways. Which we are now going to discuss below.
U Dictionary Introduction
U-Dictionary is actually a free dictionary and also a translation application. It also deletes the language barrier and helps you to become fluent in other languages. This app also offers the official Oxford Dictionary in 12 different languages actually. Offline sentence translation is also available in up to 55 languages.
It basically translates any two languages at a time from almost 108 available languages. So not just fluent in English, however, any language that you guys want to have command over. It’s pretty easy and convenient that you can just copy words and find instant meanings, translations, or spell checks. The app also has a speech recognition feature which means that you guys can find out what a word means simply through saying it out loud.
Not just meanings and translation, you guys can learn English via short tests available at one tab. A list of mini-games is also present in order to practice your language.
With an internet connection available, you guys can listen to pronunciations and also even look for definitions from Wikipedia or Collins Dictionary. Not just this, you can find the meaning of any word or phrase when typing or browsing. And it provides you meaning in the notification bar without even having to open the app. OCR technology basically lets the app in order to recognize selected text and gives its meaning as well.
Its many features include that it supports 38 international languages. It is accessible to all users and helps you stay on track along with its word of the day feature.
U Dictionary Comparison to Other Apps
Android application iTranslate Translator & Dictionary developed via iTranslate is listed under the category Productivity. According to Google Play iTranslate, Translator & Dictionary basically achieved up to 50,000,000 installs. iTranslate Translator & Dictionary currently has 375,811 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.77. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.39% as well. And the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.92%. iTranslate Translator & Dictionary has the current market position #2117 by the number of ratings as well.
Android application U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate developed via Talent Education Inc is listed under the category Education. According to Google Play U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate achieved up to 100,000,000 installs. U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate currently has 706,765 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.5. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 5.54%. The percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 9.36% actually. U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate has also the current market position #1130 with a number of ratings.
U Dictionary Features
- Offical Oxford Dictionaries: Check Oxford dictionaries in 12 languages, also including 7 Indian languages too. Learn from a maximum number of authoritative word definitions and sample sentences!
- Magic Translation: Translate in WhatsApp, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram in order to track what’s happening with celebrities. Chat without even borders and read without barriers.
- Text Translation: Translate between any two languages from 108 languages as well.
- Camera Translation: Snap to quickly translate any text around you. Recognizes 93 languages as well.
- Conversation Translation: Voice to voice translation between 49 accents, 35 languages as well.
- Grammar Check: Also Check an English text and easily correct mistakes. Enjoy mistake-free writing too.
- Quick Translate: Translate in just 1 second without opening U-Dictionary.
- Offline Dictionary: Free download of Offline Packages for almost 44 languages and Synonyms, Antonyms, Collins Advanced Dictionary, and also WordNet Dictionary.
- Offline Translation: Also free download of Offline Translation Packages for 58 languages. Free from network limits as well.
- Word Lock Screen: Show words you select on the Lock Screen. Expand your vocabulary at any time.
- Copy to Translate: Copy words or sentences in any app and get meaning quickly. (Notice: Not available in Android 10.0+ because of access restriction.)
- My Words: Bookmark essential words into different folders. You can review from time to time as well.
- Perfect English Pronunciation: Authentic UK (British) and US (American) accent as well.
- Native Examples: Authentic sentences collected from popular international news websites.
- Word Games: Finding-out-synonym game and also a spelling game. Play and learn.
- Funny Videos: Learn English along with ease and fun.
U Dictionary App Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
We are using 2 methods to install U-Dictionary: Translate & Learn English on a computer.
- Install U-Dictionary: Translate & Learn English via BlueStacks App Player
- Install U-Dictionary: Translate & Learn English via Nox App Player
U dictionary app download Via Bluestacks
- First of all, you guys have to download BlueStacks from the official site.
- Then run the BlueStacks Setup.exe in order to start the extraction of BlueStacks files.
- After extraction BlueStacks starter screen will then appear along with an Install button. Tap on the Install button in order to install BlueStacks on PC and to configure BlueStacks with PC as well.
- Now log-in to your Google Android account, and then enter your Gmail ID & password.
Note: If you guys don’t have Google Account, you can create a new one too. Just click on Create a new account actually.
Hints: If you guys are having a LOADING issue along with BlueStacks software, then just simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Via Nox Player
- Well, for downloading the Nox App Player on PC. You guys have to visit their official site Bignox.com. Tap on the download button, the file size is 306 MB actually. It will take a while in order to complete downloading.
- When the downloading gets complete, then run the .exe file to install Bluestacks on PC. Now, wait for the installation and further proceeding.
- If you guys are already using an Android smartphone or tablet. You can then use that ID for Nox App Player too. Find the Playstore App, tap on it. First, it will ask you guys to Log-in your Google Account. Enter the already existing account or then you can create the new ID.
- When you get registered on Playstore. Then just type U-Dictionary on the search bar. Press the enter button or tap on the search icon. The new interface will then directly refer you to the U-Dictionary app along with an install button. Just tap on install and let the U-Dictionary app install on your computer.
Well, I hope you like this “u dictionary app download” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.