If you guys are looking to install vMEye App on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install vMEye App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about vMEye for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
vMEye is actually a free Android tool that is developed via meyetech. It allows you to access and control web and also security cameras and watch live surveillance video streams via your smartphone or tablet device actually.
vMEye is basically a surveillance app which use to manage and monitor IP cameras and DVR systems actually. So, you can see live video of all the cameras that are integrated along with your device. On the vMEye app, it is pretty easy to vMEye setup the cameras through entering the IP address, Device model, and port name as well. When the configuration finishes, you can then access to live feed of the cameras directly from your smartphone or computers too. Also, it gives managing features in order to control the camera device. Right now, the app has up to 1 million users downloaded in the world actually.
This app basically supports multi DVRs. You guys can stream live video directly from your security devices as well. Also, support IP and domain address too. It also supports most of the DVR. You can use it to see what’s going in real-time and also even take snapshots too. The software boasts universal compatibility along with DVRs, Security cameras, and also IP Cameras. Moreover, the app is really fast and simple along with seamless pairing processes. The application basically supports many more devices along with ports 34599, 34567, 37777,8000, 8101, 5800, etc, and android PDA.
vMEye is actually regarded as one of the best apps in the TOOLS category. With its simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, vMEye has actually got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 1,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.0 stars from the users as well.
vMEye Comparison with other Apps
Android application vMEye that is developed via meyetech is listed under the category Tools. Also, according to Google Play vMEye achieved up to 1,000,000 installs. vMEye right now has 9,264 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.01. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 0.04%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is basically 0.07%. vMEye actually has the current market position #38298 via the number of ratings.
Android application Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ developed via meyetech is listed under the category Tools. Well, according to Google Play Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ achieved up to 500,000 installs. Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ right now has 5,149 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.27. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 0.34%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 0.63% as well. Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ actually has the current market position #54449 via the number of ratings.
- You can access and control IP cameras, DVR system, and many other security cameras
- It supports to watch live stream videos anytime, anywhere.
- Recorded videos can also be saved in internal storage or cloud storage as well.
- You can also watch a few cameras live-stream simultaneously.
- It supports control over PTZ cameras.
- Also, supports in order to take a snapshot on live videos.
- Motion detect feature support in order to detect any suspicious movements as well.
- Really easy to configure new cameras to the app as well.
- The user interface is pretty easy to understand and simple layout.
- This app is compatible along with all devices.
- You guys can install this application 100% free on all devices too.
vMEye for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the vMEye App for PC, vMEye app for Windows, and vMEye App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install vMEye App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “vMEye” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the vMEye App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the vMEye App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on vMEye App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this “vMEye” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.