Well, if you are looking for installing the vMEyeCloud app on your PC so then you guys have to read the remaining article. In this post, you will find 2 ways for installing the vMEyeCloud App on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player as well. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks. So guys let’s now go through the whole article for knowing all about vMEyeCloud for windows 10, 8, 7, PC & Mac Free Download.
- 1 vMEyeCloud Introduction
- 1.1 vMEyeCloud Comparison with Other Apps
- 1.2 Features of vMEyeCloud for Windows
- 1.3 vMEyeCloud for Windows, Mac, and PC – Free Download
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Conclusion
- 1.6 Related
vMEyeCloud is an app that is basically a free productivity tool that is available on the Google Play Store. The reason is that this application is not associated with any network camera industry, so it is able to offer ads to its users. The best thing about the app is, that you are permitted in order to access its services for free. So it looks like it’s one of those applications, however, which are enhanced for the common good of smartphone utilizers.
Well, guys, this application basically offers cloud surveillance services. So then the users are able to view the live feed of their IP cams simply from anywhere or wherever they desire to. In order to start, so for this, they have to do registration (which must be free) & then configure the devices with the application. As well it is too straight forward for connecting the cameras with it. Though a user is permitted to scan for their devices that are connected with the same wifi.
Guys, there is another best thing about the vMEyeCloud app for windows is that, its support digital recorders. So with the help of this service, utilizers are able to watch the old-time saved videos from the live footage. Here you do not need to worry about clearing your disk space only to save more videos. You have to just save & also access them simply from your devices such as the NVRs & DVRs as well.
vMEyeCloud Comparison with Other Apps
IPC360 Pro provides its users with 360 extra experience as staying home when they are not at home. Simply with the institution of worldwide stream servers, utilizers are able to also easily feel at home on their phone or tablet as well just by watching, listening, and talking.
Android application IPC360 pro is developed via PUWELL CLOUD TECH LIMITED is listed under the category VideoPlayer & Editors. Also according to Google Play IPC360 Pro has achieved up to 100,000+ installs. The latest version of the app is 220.127.116.11, also the size 69M.
vMEyeCloud is an app that is basically a free productivity tool that is available on the Google Play Store. The reason is that this application is not associated with any network camera industry, so it is able to offer ads to its users. The best thing about the app is, that you are permitted in order to access its services for free.
Android application VMEyeCloud app is enhanced through meyetech is listed under the category Tools. According to Google Play vMEyeCloud has achieved up to 1,000,000+ installs. The latest version of the app is 2.2.7, also the size 10M.
Features of vMEyeCloud for Windows
- Remote live video surveillance of WiFi cam.
- The app also supports features like Video Recording and Video PLAY.
- vMEyeCloud also works on WiFi, mobile networks & also yet public WiFi hotspots. (Whether you guys are using the WiFi Hotspot so then you have to connect Atom VPN for PC in order to make your connection more secure)
- The app also offers online alarms and real-time notification
- vMEyeCloud is also able to support the PTZ Control (Tilt, Zoom, Screen Orientation)
- It is one of the apps that are able to run numerous cams at the same time
- Can able to take screenshots whilst seeing videos and listen to the audio.
vMEyeCloud for Windows, Mac, and PC – Free Download
Well, we have already Drafted the guides for installing the Android Emulators for Windows as well. As we know that Bluestacks, Memu, and also Nox app players are the evergreen Android app installers. For downloading and also installing the vMEyeCloud for Windows, the vMEyeCloud for PC, and also the vMEyeCloud for Mac. Guys, basically we have chosen just one emulator for downloading the app. So we are here suggesting you follow our following recommendations according to your device operating system.
Download the vMEyeCloud Via Bluestacks
Alright, Guys! Bluestacks is basically the coolest & also widely using Emulator for running the Android apps on your Windows PC. However, the Bluestacks software is also available for Mac OS. Now we are going to use Bluestacks (Emulator) in this method for Downloading & also Installing the vMEyeCloud App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now start this step by step installation method.
- First of all, you have to download & install the BlueStacks on your computer from the link which we have provided for you. The app is also available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- After the completion of the process of downloading the emulator. Now you must have to install it on your computer, however, as you install further software on your PC. So now you must abide by the on-screen instructions for installing the BlueStacks on PC.
- Here you will view the icon of the Android Emulator on the Desktop of your PC. Now you guys have to double click the icon for Opening the Emulator.
- Though just at the top, you will here view an icon of search. So then you have to use this icon and also enter the word vMEyeCloud in it. Now you will be able to view the results of the search.
- Simply tap on the icon of the application. So then it will ask you to turn on the App store. Now tap on the continue option for turning it on.
- In this step, it will ask you to enter Google Account. Now you just have to enter your Gmail ID & Password for using the Google Play Store features.
- Though just after adding your Gmail ID you will be directly promoted to the installation page. At this stage, you must have to tap on the install button for getting the vMEyeCloud for PC.
- Head to the main homepage of (Android Emulator) BlueStacks. Similarly, at the top, you will also view the MY APPS option. Then tap on the option. Now you will be able to view the vMEyeCloud app. Finally, tap on the icon for using it on your PC.
That’s now completed! Cheers
1: How can I install vMEyeCloud on my Computer?
Well, no official version or direct download link is there available for getting the vMEyeCloud App for PC on your Computer. So in order to download the app, we have to download the Android Emulator first.
2: How can I download and also install vMEyeCloud on your PC?
- First of all, you have to download and also install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Mac PC.
- Now you have to head to the Bluestacks
- Here you must log in to your Gmail Account.
- Now you must head to the Google Play Store on Bluestacks
- Finally, you must find vMEyeCloud for your PC on the Google Play App store
3: Am I able to see vMEyeCloud on your PC?
Yep! You are also able to watch vMEyeCloud on your PC, just after you have installed & downloaded as well the app on your computer only with an Android Emulator.
4: How can I log into the vMEyeCloud app?
For this, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to head to the downloaded application.
- Click on the Local login option
- Now you should add a device that you are desiring to monitor
- Add the device’s whole detail so it can be a camera’s name. ID etc
- At last hit enter.
Well, Guys! I hope that you like the “vMEyeCloud for windows ” post & also understand all the steps that we have mentioned thoroughly for your ease. Whether you guys still facing any issues and queries related to this article. So then you can ask me in the comments section below. I will try to back to you as easily as possible.