If you guys are looking to install Vmobile App on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install Vmobile App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about Vmobile Download for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Vmobile is basically a mobile video surveillance application provided via QNAP. through connecting Vmobile to Turbo NAS (along with Surveillance Station enabled) and VioStor NVR. You can also monitor IP cameras and playback recording videos as long as you guys have network access. And you can also connect to and then manage your video surveillance system anytime, anywhere as well.
This application is basically designs in order to manage home and office IP cams. It also helps users to watch live streaming of security cams on their Smartphones as well. Initially, it was not possible, however, now with the new and latest technology, it is. Along with simple software apps, users can also do it easily and Vmobile is one such app that allows you to control security for IP cams. In order to get the view of the cam through Vmobile, you have to configure the cam. For configuration, you need to enter the IP address of the cam and make sure that your Smartphone is connected to the internet connection as well. It actually works on WiFi as well as 3G and 4G connection.
Moreover, Vmobile records videos of IP cam. All videos are saved in the app. These videos can also be watched anytime. Saved videos do not need an internet connection. Furthermore, it also lets you take screenshots on both live streamings and saved videos as well. You guys can take as many as you guys like. If the cam supports audio conversation then it also permits you to hear audio as well. Another exciting thing about this app is that it comes along with an alert & notification feature as well. This feature actually works if any motion is detected in the cam video. Most users like this app as it manages multiple IP cams at the same time. Tap on the number of cams in order to view live video.
Vmobile Comparison with Other Apps
Android application VoipWise spends less money developed via Finarea is listed under the category Communication. Also, according to Google Play VoipWise spend less money achieved up to 50,000 installs. VoipWise spends less money right now has 566 ratings along with an average rating value of 3.73. The current percentage of ratings achieves in the last 30 days is 0.17%, and the percentage of ratings achieves in the last 60 days is 0.34%. VoipWise spend less money also has the current market position #164680 via a number of ratings.
Android application VMobile Talk: Free Calls developed via VMobile AD is listed under the category Communication. Well, according to Google Play VMobile Talk: Free Calls achieved up to 100,000 installs. VMobile Talk: Free Calls right now has 483 ratings with an average rating value of 3.78. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is 0.05%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is basically 0.1%. VMobile Talk: Free Calls also has the current market position #176294 through the number of ratings.
- It supports monitoring many servers or channels from thousands of network cameras of different brands. Through simply connecting to any available Turbo NAS (along with Surveillance Station enabled) or VioStor NVR on the network as well.
- Support advanced monitoring features, for example, adjustable display mode, PTZ, and also preset position control, quick notification of alarm events, and snapshot as well.
- Can also playback recording data from different monitoring channels and along with different alarm events.
Vmobile Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the Vmobile App for PC, Vmobile app for Windows, and Vmobile App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install Vmobile App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “Vmobile” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the Vmobile App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the Vmobile App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on Vmobile App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this “Vmobile” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.