If you guys are looking to install the @Voice Aloud Reader app on your PC then read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install the @Voice Aloud Reader App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Let’s now read the article to know about @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
@Voice Aloud Reader Introduction
@Voice Aloud Reader is actually a free application tool that reads text from Android apps, websites, web apps, or documents like PDF, DOC.
Well, this app is used to read the text in a louder voice. It basically converts the written bunch of words into the voice. You guys can also read aloud different kinds of texts on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, as well. Most of the people are zoned out whenever they read a large passage so they feel it a big problem. However, their problem is resolved via using this app. You guys can easily hear the written text, for this, you guys have to paste the text into this app actually.
You can also read eBooks on the screen along with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously or put off headphones, turn off the screen and also listen to them deeply. Also, you can record the spoken articles in order to sound files. You can also easily control the volume, pitch, rate of speech. There are many different volumes. You can also play the voice in louder or lighter sound as well.
It also facilitates you that you can pause the speech and can play it again whenever you want. You can share these voice mails with anyone you want. The language should be appropriate which is pretty easy to pronounce too.
@Voice Aloud Reader Comparison with Other Apps
Android application Google Text-to-Speech developed via Google LLC is listed under the category Tools. Also, according to Google Play Google Text-to-Speech achieved up to 5,000,000,000 installs. Google Text-to-Speech right now has 2,375,937 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.3. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is basically 2.24%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is basically 4.56%. Google Text-to-Speech actually has the current market position #304 via a number of ratings.
Android application @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) developed via Hyperionics Technology is listed under the category Books & Reference. Well, according to Google Play, @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) achieved up to 5,000,000 installs. @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) right now has 101,342 ratings along with an average rating value of 4.3. The current percentage of ratings achieved in the last 30 days is actually 1.01%, and the percentage of ratings achieved in the last 60 days is 2.04% as well. @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) also has the current market position #7041 via the number of ratings.
@Voice Aloud Reader Features
- Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or also HTML files for reading aloud.
- Now also includes OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to extract text from PDF files, where normal text extraction does not really work.
- Tap on the “Share” or “Send by Email” button or menu item in any app. In order to send a text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset as well.
- Whenever you are sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, any other junk removes, leaving clean text to read or listen to as well.
- WhatsApp uses the Export Chat function in order to send chats to @Voice for listening
- If “Share” is not available, then just copy the text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
- You can save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of a lot of articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other too. Order the list as needed, that is more important articles first.
- You can read eBooks on the screen along with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously as well. Or put on headphones, turn off the screen and then listen!
- It handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or also switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
- It can easily add saved Pocket articles to the @Voice reading list – in the Read List screen. Tap on Menu – Add articles from Pocket, and then read on-screen or listen to read aloud.
- Record spoke articles to the sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported too.
- Long-press word and/or choose a longer phrase in order to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search, and much more.
- Speech correction for TTS, optionally via Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Desktop or laptop Google Chrome browser extension in order to add articles to the @Voice reading list with one tap.
- Easily control speech generator volume, pitch, and also the rate of speech too.
- You can pause or resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons in order to jump via sentence or to the next/previous article on the list.
- Auto-recognize the language in order to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually along with the “Select language” menu item as well.
- Options for additional pause between paragraphs, start to talk as soon as a new article loads or wait for a button press. Start or stop talking when the wired headset plug is inserted or removed as well.
- Optional sleep timer in order to stop speech after a given timeout actually.
@Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, we have already Drafted the guides in order to install Android Emulators for Windows as well. BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android app installers. In order to download and install the @Voice Aloud Reader App for PC, the @Voice Aloud Reader app for Windows, and the @Voice Aloud Reader App for Mac. We actually have to pick one emulator. So, we suggest you follow our recommendation according to your device operating system actually. Also, you guys can download BlueStacks Rooted version from this button as well.
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely using Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to Download and Install @Voice Aloud Reader App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows or Mac) from the given link above.
- Double-tap on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will do in just a few minutes.
- Whenever you install it. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator as well.
- Then open Google Play Store and then you need to type “@Voice Aloud Reader” in the search bar.
- You guys just find the @Voice Aloud Reader App from appeared search results and then tap on Install as well.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install the @Voice Aloud Reader App on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- After you successfully install it, then just tap on the @Voice Aloud Reader App from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it as well
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.