Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the WardenCam on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the Warden Cam App on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So let’s now go through the entire article to just know about Warden Cam for Windows, PC, and Mac – Download.
Warden Cam for PC Introduction
Well, The WardenCam is one of the top creations of the Android industry. However, this video surveillance tool is also present for downloading for free from the Google Play Store. But after installation of this application, a user is also needed to do a free registration to access the application’s services. Alright, you guys have to make a free account & install the application on your previous phone and the one you are recently using.
Just after you are completed configuring the application, that you are also able to just set your old phones at any place you wish. But confirm that your camera device stays connected to the internet. Because whether it disconnects, next to your live feed probably get interrupted & you miss the sight of real events from it.
Whilst using the application’s services, though a user is also offered multiple great services. For example, the alarm notifications detect whether anything goes dubious on your property & also alert you immediately about it. Though in cases where your device is not connected to the internet, it sends you an email.
You guys are also able to connect your account to cloud drives. Though save your videos directly on platforms just like Google Drive, Mediafire, etc. Moreover, the only thing frustrating is online ads. But the best thing is that you are also able to buy the ad-free version by paying $5.99. It will also support you to get unlimited live streaming.
Comparison with other Application
Well, This WardenCam alternative is a home security application that enables you to stream live videos from your IP devices. It also permits you to record live videos of happening & take snapshots of essential events. You guys are also able to watch the video playback from your SD card & also listen to the audio output of the recordings.
However, guys, this is a video player is created to work for security DVRs, NVRs, & also cloud cameras. This security video application also makes it too easy for you in order to run your security camera as well as other smart home devices effectively from anywhere & at any time. Though the app also supports two-way communication, night vision mode, motion detection alerts, & furthermore.
iPOLiS mobile is a free camera security network that permits you to see live videos. And it also gets video playback recordings. The application also requires that you guys use Hanwha Techwin’s security system. By using this application, you are also able to enjoy the features just like the PTZ functions, digital zoom, password security, & furthermore.
Features of Warden Cam App
- Motion detection & Cloud recording
- Two-way audio communication
- Live to a stream of events
- Video playback saved to the cloud
- Simultaneous use of a number of cameras
- Get access to the producers from 10 am to 10 pm for complaints to put you via
- Totally Free cloud storage
- Nominal upgrade cost no monthly fee
Warden Cam for PC, Windows, and Mac- Download
Alright guys we have Drafted the guides for you for installing the Android Emulators just for Windows as well. As you all know that the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Memu, and also Nox are the evergreen Android application installers. For downloading & installing the WardenCam App for PC, the WardenCam App for Windows, and the WardenCam App for Mac. So guys basically we have to select one emulator. We here recommend you to abide by our suggestion according to your device OS actually. Let’s start our rest of the post.
Alright, Bluestacks is basically too coolest & also widely by using the Emulator for running Android apps on your Windows PC. However, Bluestacks software is even present for Mac OS as well. Here we will use Bluestacks in this procedure for Downloading and Installing WardenCam App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So guys let’s now begin our step-by-step installation guide.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks simply on your PC (Windows or Mac) simply from the given link above.
- Now you have to Double-click on the file which you downloaded for installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows or Mac).
- However, it will then open a setup wizard. Now you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will do in just a few minutes.
- So whenever you install it. Click on the BlueStacks icon simply on your desktop for organizing the Emulator as well.
- Next, you have to head to the Google Play Store & then you have to type “ WardenCam ” in the search bar.
- You have to just find the WardenCam App simply from appeared search results & click on Install as well.
- However, it will actually take a few seconds for installing the WardenCam App on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Though after you successfully install it, so then you have to now click on the WardenCam App only from the BlueStacks home screen in order to begin by utilizing it as well.
Via MEmu Play
Well, another best Android Emulator specialized and made for an amazing Gaming experience is MEmu Play. Whether you guys like to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc., However, the Memu is the best choice for you. Similarly, it also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively made for playing Android games on the computer. So guys let’s begin the installation method to the WardenCam App for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to download Memuplay Emulator on your computer.
- Here you have to install the downloaded .exe file simply by double tap on it. The installation method will begin & it probably takes just up to 3 minutes in order to complete.
- Same to Bluestacks process, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay too. At a time the Android Emulator is also installed, so you should be able to view the Google play store application on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to head to it.
- Here you guys have to log in with your Google account and now search for the app you like to install – WardenCam App for PC in our case.
- Finally, you have to find the correct application by WardenCam App and click on the Install button.
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.