Well, Guys! I have recently been facing issues getting games simply to work in Microsoft Windows 10. However, finding the version of Direct X installed on my computer was key in troubleshooting the problems. Hence here is the way in which you guys are able to find the version. Here you will now learn the way to Check the Direct X Version in Windows 10.
Way to Check Direct X Version in Windows 10: Guide
- First of all, you must have to hold down the “Windows Key” and press “R” to bring up the Run dialog box.
- Then type “dxdiag“, then choose”OK“.
- Choose “Yes” whether prompted with a dialog box. Though the version of DirectX you are recently running will also be displayed on your screen.
The command basically works on all recent versions of Windows.
Whether you guys are looking to update DirectX on your Windows 10 PC. So you must have come to the right place. Read on & check it out…
Way to update DirectX in Windows 10
Whether you guys do not know the recent version of DirectX on your PC. So please start from Step 1: Check your version of DirectX.
Whether you guys already know that the version of DirectX is not the latest (which is DirectX 12 at the moment), so then please start from Step 2: Update DirectX.
Step 1: Check your version of DirectX
Whether you are not sure what version of DirectX your PC is running, you are also able to check it before updating it.
Here’s the way to check your DirectX version:
- First of all, on your keyboard, you should press the Windows logo key, then copy and paste dxdiag into the box and tap dxdiag.
- Here check out your DirectX version on the first page of the report.
At a time when you guys know that you are not running the current DirectX, you are also able to follow the steps below to update DirectX.
Here is the way to update DirectX:
- On your keyboard, you must press the Windows logo key and type check. Then tap Check for updates.
- Tap k Check for updates.
- No, follow the on-screen tips and tricks so that Windows Update will automatically download and also install the current DirectX for you (included in the updates).
That’s all now complete.
Must read this article: Why the Marketplace icon is Missing on Facebook?
Way to Check Direct X Version in Windows 10: Guide – Conclusion
Well, Here I hope that this article serves its purpose & feel free to comment section below whether you must have any other further queries.