Whether your Apple iPad Mini is locked up & it is unresponsive, so then you guys probably have to try to do a soft or hard reset on the device in order to get it into functioning order again. In this tutorial, you guys will learn the way to Hard and Soft Reset iPad Mini.
Similalry here is little information about the iPad Mini. However, the iPad Mini (branded & marketed as iPad mini) is a line of mini tablet PCs though that are simply designed, enhanced, & also marketed by Apple Inc. Though it is a sub-series of the iPad line of tablets, just with a decreased screen size of 7.9 inches, in contrast to the standard 9.7 inches
Tips and Tricks to Soft Reset the iPad Mini
Well, Guys! These steps will force a reboot of the device.
- First of all, hold down the “Sleep/Wake/Power” button until the red slider appears.
- Now drag the slider in order to disable the device.
- Press & hold the “Sleep/Wake/Power” button until the Apple logo appears in order to turn the iPad Mini back on.
Whether the above steps do not work, so then you should try these steps.
- In order to hard reset the iPad Mini, you guys just have to hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button. And the “Home” at the same time for about ten seconds until the Apple logo appears. Similarly, the device should then start as usual.
See this guide: VirtualShield VPN Review – All The Things You Should Know
Tips & Tricks to Hard Reset the iPad Mini
Factory Reset iPad Mini From Device
- Just from the Home screen, here, you guys must have to navigate to “Settings” > “General” > “Reset“.
- Click the button labeled “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- However a box will then pop up to make sure, so press the “Erase” button.
- The device will reboot, and when it enables it back the device will also be back to factory settings and data.
Factory Reset iPad Mini From iTunes
- First of all, on the iPad, look underneath the “Settings” > “iCloud” and make sure that “Find My iPad” is set to “Off“.
- Here you must connect the iPad Mini to your PC & launch iTunes.
- Now choose the device icon, located toward the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- Choose the “Summary” option on the left pane.
- Here you should select the “Restore iPad…” button.
- Choose if you guys like to “Back Up” or “Don’t Back Up” your device.
- Select “Restore“.
- Finally, it will restore the iPad. At a time when it is complete. So you will have the option to “Set Up as New iPad” or “Restore From a Backup“.
Why is the “Restore iPad” button grayed out?
However, the sync or download probably be in progress. Though you must wait for the sync or download to complete, then see whether the button lights up.
Must read this article: PSafe Total App for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Well, I hope that you guys like the guide. If you have any queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.