Well, Guys! The Facebook Marketplace icon is one with whom we all are familiar. Or at least the majority of us. However, this icon is just located in the middle of your app screen menu at the top of your application. Or on the menu on the left side of the browser version… Besides when it’s not! In this guide, you will learn about the topic “Why the Marketplace icon is Missing in Facebook”.
Why the Marketplace icon is Missing in Facebook?
Similarly, the Odds are you all not come across this too often. But you probably find yourself in a condition where your marketplace has disappeared, this can also be for multiple reasons.
- Facebook website: Tap the Marketplace link just on the main menu on the left of the screen.
- Facebook apps: Click the icon that just seems as that there are three horizontal lines in order to open the secondary menu and then click on Marketplace. Whether you guys are unable to see the link, it probably is hidden under the See More link. Click on it to view all the menu options.
Whilst the Facebook Marketplace can normally be found through the two above methods. So then the option that can occasionally disappear entirely due to a technical issue or a restriction placed on an account.
Here is what you guys must need to know about the way to add Marketplace to Facebook. Also to get that icon to display again within the apps & on the Facebook website.
Causes Why the Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
Whether you have opened the Facebook website or application & the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing. However, there are a lot of potential purposes that probably be behind this problem.
- You are under 18. Facebook Marketplace is also available to Facebook just the users who are 18 years old or over.
- Your home region is not supported. Facebook Marketplace is just available in 50 countries as well as the United States, Canada, and Australia. Whether your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that is not supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear.
- You are in an unsupported country. Simply traveling to a country that is not supported by Facebook Marketplace probably also causes the option to disappear from the Facebook site & apps.
- Your device isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace works just on iPhone 5 or later, Android, & as well as iPad devices. It doesn’t work on the iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. Facebook Marketplace also has been known to not appear at all to current Facebook users. This is probably done to stop the scammers just from making new accounts & selling fake products soon after having old accounts banned from the platform.
- It’s hidden in the dynamic menu. However, the main icon menu within the Facebook apps is dynamic & also displays shortcuts to Facebook aspects that you guys use the most. Whether you go a whilst without using Facebook Marketplace. So then the icon probably disappears. Click the three-line icon in the main menu to see more Facebook services.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook. This can also occur whether you used Marketplace in a way that violates its policies or standards.
Way to Get Marketplace on Facebook
Whether you guys currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace just after logging into Facebook. So then there are lots of things that you are also able to try to get it to appear.
Way to get Marketplace on Facebook
Whether you guys have not Facebook Marketplace so far now after logging into Facebook. So then you guys are also able to find several things that you are also able to try to get to appear.
- First of all, you guys must have to Log out of the Facebook website or app & then log in again.
- Next must uninstall & also reinstall the Facebook app on your mobile device. However, these devices will support you too much, uninstall apps on iOS & uninstall apps on Android
- Then alter your home country to one supported by Facebook Marketplace. Here you must have to head to your Facebook profile, click About. Next press the plus sign to add a city.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, & add friends. At a time when Facebook will start checking that your account is real. So then not a fake made-to-sell product, the Marketplace functionality probably unlocks.
- Finally, visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. However, this is the best backup option whether the link refuses to show on the main Facebook website & within the apps.
Still, I am unable to Find the Facebook Marketplace App
Well, Guys! Whilst there are separate applications for Facebook Local & Facebook Messenger. However, the Facebook Marketplace simply operates entirely just within the main Facebook application & website. Whether you guys are installing apps on a new phone or tablet. All you guys must have to access Facebook Marketplace is the main Facebook app.
Hence there is no official Facebook Marketplace Android application through which you guys can download nor is there one for iOS devices such as the iPhone & iPad.
Important Note: Whether you have used a stand-alone Facebook Marketplace app just in the past. Though it was just probably an unofficial app. Similarly, some people just like to use third-party Facebook Marketplace applications. But guys they are not needed & often featureless working than the main Facebook app.
Must read this article: Does WhatsApp Show my Phone Number?
Well, I hope that you guys like the guide. If in case you guys face any issue or have any queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.