Windows is a really remarkable operating system since its launch, which is the actual reason Microsoft keeps bringing exciting upgrades to it along with time. As of now, Windows 11 is the latest operating system along with a bunch of new features in it as well. Along with each and everything easy to access right from the desktop screen. Microsoft has produced the master of all the operating systems. If you guys want to upgrade your Windows to version 10, then this will be the best place for you. Keep reading to find out how. In this article, we are going to talk about Windows 11 ISO Download From USB and DVD. Let’s begin!
If you guys are having computer issues or want to upgrade. And also are trying to figure out how to create a Windows 10 bootable USB or DVD, then you’ve come to the right place. Microsoft has also brought out a lot of welcome refinements and improvements over the years along with Windows 10. If you are still working off an older OS, now is the perfect time in order to make the switch.
- 1 Windows 11 ISO Download From USB and DVD
Microsoft also offers quite a few choices in order to install Windows 10. If you guys are upgrading in Windows Update if you guys reserved a copy, to the included USB drive if you guys got yourself a retail copy as well. You should probably create a Windows 10 bootable USB stick or DVD as a backup (these are also known as a boot drive, boot disc, or bootable disc). Especially if you guys purchased your copy online or lost the original installation media. If you have a huge issue along with your current install or are facing a new machine without an installed OS. Then having a bootable USB or DVD can be a lifesaver actually.
Do not worry, though; this is not as complicated as it sounds. And we are going to give you a step-by-step guide in order to install Windows 10 from your own USB stick or DVD as well.
Windows 11 ISO Download From USB and DVD
Now, there can also be a situation whenever you need an instant install on your PC. There can also be a situation where your PC stops working at all actually. These situations can most of the time lead to bad results. You guys might lose all of your important work due to these situations. And to be up to date, you guys need to make sure that your Windows are timely updated.
It is also necessary to keep a backup plan if something happens like this. And the best way to keep a robust backup plan is just to create an off-chip installation plan. It actually means to make an offline installation disk or drive. This drive is most of the time referred to as a Bootable disk or drive.
One can easily install Windows from these drives if the OS on the PC gets compromised as well. The process of not at all complicated, it is really simple. Provided you guys have the time and tools to do that as well.
What you will need
Perhaps the easiest option in order to create a backup install drive is through USB. If you guys plan on going this route, then you will need a USB flash drive that is at least 4GB in size. Keep in mind that anything currently on the drive will be erased in the process as well. So it’s advisable to backup anything that you guys may have saved on your drive of choice before you even start.
Just like that, you can also create a backup install disc along with a DVD if your computer happens to have an optical drive onboard. Either way, you go, you will need a third-party program in order to get the job done. We’d recommend Rufus for USB, or ImgBurn if you are using a DVD.
At last, you guys will need your Windows 10 product key at the ready as well. You guys should be able to locate it in your confirmation email if you guys purchased it online. In your Windows 10 box if you guys purchased at retail, or somewhere on your machine as well. If you bought a PC along with Windows 10 out of the box. Can’t you still find it? We recommend downloading and running a tool that we called Belarc Advisor, that can show you your product key as well.
Tools to Create A Bootable Disk Or Drive
In order to produce a bootable disk, you guys need software tools such as:
- Rufus, if you guys want to make a bootable USB drive.
- If you want to go for a bootable DVD option, then there are a lot of software programs in the market. Some of the famous ones are Power ISO, WinISO, ImgBurn, etc.
- Windows 11 Product Key.
ISO File For Windows 11
These are the tools that we need to create a bootable disk or USB as per user preference. Now, in order to make a bootable disk or USB. You will also need an ISO file for Windows 11 as well. An ISO file is an image file that basically contains the exact data as it contained on a disc as well. One can burn this file on an actual DVD or USB if it is needed for usage.
In order to get the original ISO version of the file, then there are a lot of sources on the internet. However, it will in your best interest if you guys download it from the official website. In order, to get the ISO file for your system, refer to the ISO file link. This link has a lot of versions of Windows 11 available, select the one which you want to and as per your system configuration as well.
Create Your Bootable Drive
Well, when you guys have all the prerequisites for the bootable drive, then it’s time to create the disk. Now, relying upon the type of drive that you are making, the steps differ as well. Refer to the sections below in order to create the drive.
Note: Be sure that you guys don’t have any important data on the USB drive or DVD actually. It will be erased when you are creating a bootable drive or disk. If you guys are using the Rufus software, then make sure you follow the following steps:
- You can attach the USB drive to your PC or laptop.
- You have to run the Rufus software on the PC.
On the software home screen, there would be a lot of options such as Device,
- Partition Scheme, File System, Cluster Size, and many others as well.
- Now under the device option, then make sure that it is the USB that you just attached to the PC.
- All the other options will also remain the same except the one that says, “
- You can create a bootable disk using. “
- In this option, you can select the ISO file after tapping the disc icon.
- Then tap on Start.
- The process will then take some time, so just be patient with it.
Create a DVD Bootable
In order to create a DVD, make sure that it has enough capacity in order to hold the entire setup of Windows 11. Rest you have to follow the steps below:
- In order to begin with, just insert the DVD into the optical drive of the PC or laptop.
- You can post this, just fire up the ImgBurn software on the PC (you can also use other software, the installation steps may differ) as well.
- So, following this, just select the “ Write image file to disc “ from the given options.
- Now, choose the DVD drive that you guys have just inserted in the PC’s optical drive.
- Then n the same screen, in the source option, you have to make sure you choose the Windows 11 ISO file.
- Tap on Start and wait for some time since it is going to take some.
When you guys are done with creating a bootable disk or drive for Windows. It’s now time to install Windows 11 on the PC actually.
Windows 11 Installation
As you guys have the bootable drive or disk, then let’s dig into the process of installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- The first thing that you guys need to do is just restart your computer along with the bootable disk or drive attached to the PC.
- Whenever the computer screen shows you the manufacturer’s logo, such as Dell, HP, or any other, keep tapping on F12 or F2. Make sure of the keys because they may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- A boot menu will then open on your computer screen. This is actually a crucial step as you have to change things a bit here.
- Select the boot from the disk or USB option here rather than a normal loading procedure.
- Tap on entering after you guys select the option of boot from DVD or USB.
- You can post this; Windows 11 installer will open up.
- Following the opening of the Windows 11 installer, select the language as per your preference. Click on next and then on the “ Install Now ‘ option.
- After this, you will be offered along with two types of Windows 11 installations, “ Upgrade “ or “ Custom. “
- Now, if you guys want to take each and everything from your current Windows. If it is 7,8 or any other as well. Then tap on the upgrade option and then follow the proceeding steps.
- Well, on the other hand, if you guys are installing Windows on a fresh PC. Select the Custom installation option.
- On the next screen, you guys will see the disk partitioning. You guys can partition the disks as per your preference. You can also use the unallocated disk space through creating a new disk partition.
- After the successful partitioning of the disk space, you can tao on next.
- Now after this, the PC will take time to copy and move files along with multiple restarts. Make sure that the power is plugged in whenever the Windows is installing from the USB or DVD.
- You guys will also be prompted to change the settings of the PC during the installation along with your Microsoft account login.
- After each and everything is done, make sure that you don’t get a pop-up for Product Key. If it does not happen, then you are good to go along with using Windows actually.
Pros And Cons Of Windows 11
- System updates actually last for a long time.
- Virus protection also included.
- The control level on the Windows increased as well.
- Faster OS too.
- There are privacy issues
- Software and hardware compatibility issues as well.
- Availability of default applications actually
Well, I hope you like this “windows 11 iso” article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.