Whenever operating on our PCs, there is actually a high need for a good and efficient Operating System. Finding one that is fully also compatible and meets your needs can also be a daunting task. That consider that there are a lot of types of OS in the market today. There is also a high possibility of selecting an OS that is not compatible or does not serve your needs efficiently. Just read this article to know all about Windows 7 Download Free Full Version 64 Bit. Let’s begin!
In this article, we provide you with details on the Windows 7 Ultimate ISO for both 32 and 64 bit systems as well. So come with me if you guys are looking to learn more about this OS and see if it will serve you well or not.
Which are the six versions of Windows 7?
There are actually six versions of Windows 7, and this sends up confusion such as fleas confusing a manky old cat. But, if you guys need to know, have a sneak-peek into each of the versions, stick around. Then we are going to explain them in detail shortly.
So here we are, the six versions of Windows 7 also include Windows 7 starter, windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Enterprise, Windows 7 Professional, also Windows 7 Enterprise, and Windows 7 Ultimate as well. If you guys are going to use your PC at home, then the home premium or also the home basic is the best OS for you. This OSs serve well the purpose of a home computer plainly used at homes actually.
But, if you switch your PC from serving its purposes at home and taking it to the office. Then you need Windows 7 professional.
Windows 7 Professional actually has a combination of both Home Premium Windows. However, also adds support for domain Joining as well. You may also need domain joining in logging in to your office cooperate network successfully as well. Windows Home basic is a somewhat stripped-down version that is actually sold in developing markets because it has fewer features. Windows 7 Enterprise, on the other hand, then combines the features of both Home Premium and Professional and is designed to work in the larger businesses of the world actually.
Well, and there is also the Windows 7 Ultimate, that we are going to discuss below.
Windows 7 Download Free Full Version 64 Bit
Windows 7 Ultimate is basically the combination of all of the Windows 7 version that we have discussed above. This OS is actually for the enthusiast user wanting to have it all in one pack. Also including, Home Premium, Enterprise, Professional. Windows 7 Ultimate is essentially Windows 7 Enterprise. However, comes along with individual licenses geared towards the user’s installation and use.
Windows 7 Ultimate is really easy to use yet very powerful and versatile. A lot of features make these versions of Windows 7 one of the best whenever it comes to serving users. Below are some of the features that Windows 7 Ultimate can also boast about.
- 32 and 64-bit versions – this version also serves its users well along with the ease of use. And the entertainment features of Home premium and actually the business features of Windows 7 professional.
- Improved desktop navigation – continue doing the things that you guys do each and every day with more ease. You can find your commonly used documents along with more ease and access them more easily.
- Windows XP mode – you can run a lot of Windows XP programs on your PC. You can do things such as watching, pausing, rewinding and recording TV on your PC.
- Domain Join – with this feature, you can easily create a home network and then connect your computer to a homegroup. Also, you can connect to company networks efficiently and securely as well.
- Automatic backup and BitLocker – Along with automatic back up, you will recover your data with ease. On the other hand, BitLocker permits you in order to protect your data and your portable storage devices from theft actually.
Download Windows 7 Ultimate ISO 32/64-bit Full Version
As promised, we are going to provide you a detailed tutorial on how you can download the Windows 7 Ultimate version actually. In this tutorial, we show a way you guys can download this powerful OS from a simple image ISO file via a USB drive. This is a step by step tutorial where you guys will only need the downloaded file of the Windows 7 Ultimate. And also a USB flash drive of not less than 4GB of space for a Windows 7 actually.
- The first step for you is to download the Windows 7 Ultimate from Microsoft website. The file is a combination of all the Windows installation files in a single uncompressed folder. With this Windows 7 Ultimate file, you can also create a bootable USB drive that enables you in order to install a new Windows into your PC.
- To install a Windows 7 USB, you just need the downloaded Windows ISO file, an ISO to USB creator software, and also a USB flash drives not less than 4GB of space.
- The next step for you is basically to download and install the Windows 7 USB and DVD tool. This tool makes the USB drive bootable. It would be best if you guys were an administrator on the computer that you want to download the tool.
- After downloading the Windows USB tool, it is now time in order to make a USB copy of the Windows ISO file via the Windows 7 USB tool that you guys downloaded and installed.
The first thing you guys do is open the Windows ISO file from your computer from where it also was downloaded and installed. Select the USB device as the media type that you guys would want to use in order to create the Windows 7 bootable USB drive. From a drop-down list, select your USB pen drive, which is mostly H: G: or I: and then begin the copying process.
Well, after the procedure is done, now your USB is bootable, shut off the computer and then plug in the USB. Please turn on your PC and boot from the USB drive, and that is it as well.
Step 5: Now in order to download the Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64-bit full version, move to the root folder of the bootable USB drive actually. Double tap on the setup.exe file and the OS will be downloaded on your PC.
Well, I hope you like this article and understand all the steps. However, if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. Then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you shortly.