Well, guys if you are looking for installing the XMEye app on your PC so then you must read the remaining article. However, you will here find 2 ways for installing the XMEye App on PC simply through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. So guys let’s now go through the article in order to know all about the XMEye for PC, Mac, and Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free Download.
- 1 XMEye for PC Introduction
- 2 FAQs
XMEye for PC Introduction
XMEye is the CCTV System via you are able to have a live perspective of recordings simply on your own gadget. The app is made by the basic designers of Huang Wan Shui. However, guys the XMEye for PC supposes the main job in Observing various spots from a lonely area
The XMEye app is also able to record practically each and every one of the recordings that you have with the goal. Though which you are able to also notice later whenever it probably suits you. Furthermore, the XMEye for Windows also contains the possibility for cloud innovation. Similarly, this alteration entitles a bit handy and also faster sign in using the sequential number of gadgets.
Although the app is able to also enables you in order to appreciate an energizing live stream of recordings as they happen. According to the app also has enhanced in order to get extra compared simpy to further video checking programming apparatus in the market.
Download XMEye APK Free
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||Jan 2021|
|Download File||XMEye APK|
Well, the XMEye is one of the tools that are able to allow you to watch videos that are taken with any camera on your Android device. However, XMEye is too advantageous whether, for instance, you also have a security camera system & also you like to watch the videos on your smartphone.
Though the route XMEye works do not present too much handy just in few minutes you are also able to connect your device in order to any external recording system. Via a wireless connection that you have to simply enter the serial number for each camera & also make the corresponding connections. Similarly, the XMEye also able to provide further options in order to make watching any recording more complete. So you are able to also even create a log of each utilizer in the cloud for keeping the track of the recordings you view after starting each part.
The app also makes it pretty straightforward in order to monitor the images collected just by your recording system. Although all you have is an Android device that is also able to collect the info & the set of cameras all connected to a similar network.
Comparison With Other Applications
Well, guys, this XMEye alternative is a video surveillance application that enables its utilizers simply to competently handle & also monitor video recordings just from their CCTV & IP camera devices as well. Though the application is also able to help live to a stream of camera videos, video playback, PTZ control, screenshots of videos, connecting DVRs, doorbells, Alarm notification, etc.
gCMOB is a also similar application to XMEye. However, guys, it is also free software. That enables users to closely monitor & also handle live streaming from IP cameras, DVRs, & NVRs. However, the application is also able to support live HD video streaming, video playback, two-way communication, E-map, PTZ control, & also alarm notification.
Alright folks the iVMS-4500 is totally free video monitoring application exactly like XMEye. Though iVMS also enables users for editing and also managing the videos from the cameras on their personal computers. This application also supports the monitoring of CCTV, DVR, NVRs, IP cameras, etc. So it also supports PTZ control, video playback, & alarm notification.
Features of XMEye for PC
- One of the main features of the XMEye app for PC is that Cloud technology log in support
- Simply it also supports local video recording & video playback
- With the help of the app, you can also take snapshots and also find pictures
- Support bidirectional communication
- PTZ control support
- Able to also Add up to 64 devices at a time
- Real-time live view
- Automatic updates.
How to Install XMEye for PC (Windows and Mac)
Well, guys here in this post we will explain to you two ways for installing the XMEye on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac, simply by using the Android Emulators. So guys let’s now start the procedure.
Install XMEye on PC Via BlueStacks
- Firstly, Download the BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) simply from the link which is here provided to you.
- Now you have to double click on the file that you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will organize a setup wizard. Only you have to abide by the on-screen tips & installation will be completed in a few minutes.
- At a time it is installed. Now tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to set up the Emulator.
- Head to the Google Play Store & Type “XMEye” in the search bar.
- Now you have to search the XMEye application simply from appeared search results & now have to tap on Install.
- Similarly, it will also take a few seconds for installing the XMEye on your PC (Windows & Mac).
- Finally after successfully installed tap on XMEye also from the BlueStacks home screen in order to start simply by utilizing it.
Install XMEye on PC via NoxPlayer
- Firstly, you have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows & Mac) also from the provided.
- Here you have to install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your computer. (Windows/Mac).
- Head to the NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Now go to the Google Play Store & here Type “XMEye” in the search bar.
- Here you have to search the XMEye application form appeared search results & tap on Install.
- Finally, after installed tap on XMEye from the home screen in order to begin utilizing it.
That’s now completed!
1. How I can install the XMEye on my PC?
Well, you have to use an Android emulator such as Nox Player in order to download the application on your PC. However, the XMEye app for PC also not have an official computer version. So then you will also have to emulate Android on your PC in order to download the application on the PC.
2. How I can download & install as well XMEye on my PC?
- Guys, you have to first of all download the Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Head to the Bluestacks.
- Now you have to log in to your Google account. And then you are also able to use your Gmail credentials.
- Now you have to visit Google Play Store on Bluestacks.
- Finally, you should find the XMEyer for PC on Google Play Store.
3. Am I able to watch the XMeye on my PC?
Well, you guys are able to watch XMeye on your PC just after you have downloaded the application on your PC just with the support of an Android emulator.
4. How am I able to log into XMEye?
- For this, you have to click on local login.
- Now Add device.
- Here simply you have to add the device’s info, i.e. the camera’s name, ID e.t.c.
Well, I hope that you will like the guide in case of queries you can ask me in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.